CvGaming

Reporting (KK-194) Micha, RDM

Paatero

So basically we saw someone robbing the gas station and wanted to take a look. I was climbing to mountain to get to overwatch. The marker to checkpoint was set to measure distance to there. Then, as seen on video, Micha just shoots me. He claims that he told me to stop, but I sure heard nothing. You be the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spiLShRrkC8&list=UUE8wwJ2fn3csDjMdcHk5l3w

Paatero

Told you to stop in in-game mic 3 times but you didn´t listen and its not my fault that your sound i low or something.

(off topic)

There is shitload of whine from your gang when you die or lose, start spamming side etc. And about our chop shoped hemmtbox we dont acually care tbh. 

I was to his left/behind at the same "mountain"  like 50 m away from him. 

Som ni kan se på Cvd- björts topic, kan ni även se hur mycket bullshit "koff" påstår att dem inte gör. När det skiter sig för dem, så ska man bli bannad....

Well I have the sounds settings set as VOIP is 100%, the others are about 20%, to make sure I hear everything people say. But if you clearly hear the order on the video, please give me the exact time and words. I'm pretty sure I would have reacted somehow if I heard something instead of just running straight. Also, the incident with HEMMTs shouldn't matter on point you have died, twice.

However this will end in terms of bans etc, I recommend experimenting with the direct chat and it's voice fading.

P.S. When he says "KK is f***ing idiots", he reads out loud a message someone sent him.

like i said i dont care about the hemmts?. I yelled stop 3 times and some point at the video you looked left? seconds after i shooted you, and in the video i only hear you guys talking finish so its abit hard to listen to any ingame voice. 

Agreed, on video ts is very loud. It is in fact, a bit more quiet, not sure why it's so loud in the video. (this, of course, can not be proven) And I looked left to check the kavala checkpoint and road there. Let's be honest, I wouldn't see all this trouble just to lie here.

Micha, your commands just can't be heard in the video no matter how hard I try to listen, however I do hear some mumbling which can't be understood as anything that makes sense. I find it quite fucked up that you whisper something on your mic and just shoot the guy in the back a second later. An admin once told me that you have to make sure you are heard and you need to give your target a minimum of five seconds to react. For that reason it's always better to just send an in-game SMS. You could have easily done that since Paatero didn't notice you at any point and was running away from you. Your commands were impossible to hear, and even if they were, you gave Paatero about a second to react which is far too little.

Also, to adress you saying "There is shitload of whine from your gang when you die or lose, start spamming side etc. And about our chop shoped hemmtbox we dont acually care tbh." Only reason we're vocal about dying is that you break/stretch the server rules to accomplish your goal which was hunting us after the HEMMT incident, in which your clan commited VDM but those are different topics entirely. I understand being pissed off about that, but that doesn't mean you can throw the rules out the window to achieve your petty revenge.

How do you know how many seconds i gave him? And please divi... like i month ago when i chop shoped your hemmtbox after you all died you chased us. So please dont come with double standards... What you did to cv-D this is nothing compare to that. 

I believe you actually told me to stop. Been there, done that. But the reason we always send message (and give time to share) is that very often people just don't hear what you say, especially if you're a bit far away. 

But actually, I understand that you THOUGHT I just ignored your orders. ---> it is not technically RDM (lack of roleplay) but a misunderstanding, in a manner of speaking. In very similar situation, I was forced to return my loot and give some compensation. This ranting on forums feels stupid, and the point on this was to make the server be less about RDM, not the ban itself.

So, let's say I get my police beret back, some money to make up the gear, and this is fine by me. 

Micha, like I said in my post that I can hear some faint mumbling which I assume is your "command", and a second after that you shot Paatero in the back. I don't know why you bring up month-old incidents suddenly, I wasn't even playing ARMA 3 then and KOFF didn't exist. Cv-D has nothing to do with this situation, you're just sidetracking the conversation.

Actually I didn't shoot you, it was the guy from colombia clan. That was a legit fight between KOFF and colombia until three of you KK's suddenly swarmed the place apparently hoping to get free loot. You guys walked away with all the loot since dolle from KK was last man standing. You weren't the victims there.

I was to his left/behind at the same "mountain"  like 50 m away from him. 

Som ni kan se på Cvd- björts topic, kan ni även se hur mycket bullshit "koff" påstår att dem inte gör. När det skiter sig för dem, så ska man bli bannad....

"As you can see from Cvd- björts topic, you can see how much bullshit koff posts.... blaa blaa blaa. Suddenly you dropped your balls and started talking swedish when you started insulting us. Just for the record, you dont have a clue what happened in there. The situation lasted over 2 hours and 80% björt talked was total bullshit and he only took clips from sweet spots in their perspective ( f.ex. he said "they locked me inside the car and didnt let me out, now who the f**k would lock a guy who's griefing you half the time you spent on the server, inside a 3 million car and let him drive away with it?) We didnt even try to VDM, but to hold him still so he couldnt drive away with the hemmt (obviously cause that's the only thing we could do inside a safezone). We also sent him 4 messages where we told him to stop the car so we could get him out and get our car back, but "for some reasons" they cant be seen in those videos. Also when they were being shot at the chop shop, they were trying to sell our hemmt box, so the situation had been on for a long time already so that was not RDM.  The clips are very short, and doesnt show the whole situation. Anyone can make a movieclip from a situation like this: You send me a message where you tell me to surrender. I dont and ofc you kill me. Well i got the video out of it so I'll just cut the part away from the video where you sent me that message, and it seems like pure RDM. Get it?