CvGaming

Ban Appeal - Decidos

decidos

Name: [P] Decidos

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - januray 28. 2015

Reason:   i got 5 times banned for different things and i can only say tha ti remember to onyl been banend 3 times and it says in the msg that its the -5 time good bye- i want to be unbanned since i have 4 friends on the server and i want to paly with them and i am sorry for my bad playing and the way i have played wich made me get 5 bans on me and i would really really love to get unbanned. the things i know i have been banned for- combatlogging-rdm-and i think trolling in safezone? this is the only things i know and i would love to be unbanned. Its been over 1 year now and i feel i i could get a second chance after being treated wrong as the bans never were as people claimed they were. Since i got permed i have always recorded and i have made my way up on roleplaying with 1700 hours of playing the game.  

why is the text black btw? hard to read..... 

Regards The Northern Man Decidos

Im only writing here since u claim you've been treated wrong and the bans not correct.

I remember you very well mr decidos, and you both rdm:d and combatlogged, you also knocked and drove over people in athira multiple  times which I might have recorded somewhere aswell. 

I personally doesnt have anything against u getting a second chance and im not the judge of that either, but you basically claim you haven't Done anything wrong, which you have, hitem didnt ban someone just for fun. 

Have a Nice day!

I am talking about the time where i sat on a quad bike and i were logging out and just as i press disconnect they start yelling hands up or something, and i am talking about a vdm where i did not mean to kill anyone.

One got to belive in a seocnd Chance dont one? :D 

i remember you aswell

Edited by decidos

Hey Decidos.. I remember you and your actions on the server very well. Even your troll posts on Cvgaming's Facebook page.

The amount of trolling and fuck ups you've done is enough for a lifetime ..

because of that, we've decided to have your ban appeal declined.

• Afriel locked this topic