CvGaming

Ban request [SC] Olsson 2016-02-28

Dacke6756

Name: [D.F.I] Gunvald Larsson

Offender-Name: [SC] Olsson

Date: 2016- 02 - 28 around 15:10 to 15:50 Or today

Reason: The RDM starts at 03:12 in the clip. Had 500.000$ (it shows in the clip), got robbed by [SC] or Scrub club. Now they did engage but the problem was that they first was at a distense so it's hard to hear what they are saying when they stand 20 meters away. Now i know that isnt a big deal but then they started to open fire, right after they said but your hands up. Can you just do that?

http://plays.tv/video/56d30b53e0b05a82b0

Edited by Dacke6756

7 minutes ago, Dacke6756 said:

Name: [D.F.I] Gunvald Larsson

Offender-Name: [SC] Olsson

Date: 2016- 02 - 28 around 15:10 to 15:50 Or today

Reason: The RDM starts at 03:12 in the clip. Had 500.000$ (it shows in the clip), got robbed by [SC] or Scrub club. Now they did engage but the problem was that they first was at a distense so it's hard to hear what they are saying when they stand 20 meters away. Now i know that isnt a big deal but then they started to open fire, right after they said but your hands up. Can you just do that?

http://plays.tv/video/56d30b53e0b05a82b0

Cant you hear man? you hear me scream 5 times to put your hands up or we will shoot? Wtf man?

Maybe you said put your hands up more than just one time, but all i can hear was "We are the Scrub Club, get out of your vehicle and put your hands up..." and then you opened fire

Nope, sorry i can just hear you one time in the clip

First of all is it your responsibility to be clear to the person you're engaging

Second of all if so, did you say your clan name more than ones to? If not you said it before you shoot me

But maybe i am blind, deaf and dump that is up to the admin to decide ;)

1 hour ago, Dacke6756 said:

Maybe you said put your hands up more than just one time, but all i can hear was "We are the Scrub Club, get out of your vehicle and put your hands up..." and then you opened fire

Nope, sorry i can just hear you one time in the clip

First of all is it your responsibility to be clear to the person you're engaging

Second of all if so, did you say your clan name more than ones to? If not you said it before you shoot me

But maybe i am blind, deaf and dump that is up to the admin to decide ;)

Then you need to get better ears man

Denied!

Well I could hear the engage approx 4-5 times and they gave you enough time to choose. But you still stayed in your vehicle. If you didn't hear that engage I would raise the volume ABIT!

// Bachne

• Bachne locked this topic