CvGaming

Ban Request Steve steel, tomse, Weirdo

Stefan.Ö

Min fil har blivit corupt men jag kan berätta vad som hände i början, jag åker på main road förbi arifield hör på min högra sida ett ACP eller Rook skott från ingen stans(det är inte från safezone så personen var utanför)  jag åker sen tillbaka för att se vilka som sköt mig och a, resten kan man se i stefans video

Hello.

First of all, we are all new  to the altis game mode and where unaware of all the rules at the time of your recordings. I didn't even know about this forum before today.

Second, you left out the part which started all of this: you and your mate there shooting us without warning, while we where at the oil processing, stealing and blowing up our cars.

You where flying your heli in town, wich is also not allowed?

we where the only ones online on the server at the moment of these recordings and we had our small war. We are noobs and lost almost everything we had when you and your mate, without any kind of warning, shot us and stole our gear and Boxer trucks wich costs 150k each + oil shipment worth 180k each, we stole your heli worth 650k. So man up. We are even imho.

Edited by Steve_Steel

Im going to ban these guys 4 days for multiple attempt of RDM.

You are allowed to take vehicles from safezone IF they are unlocked (not spamming you in to one when someone jumps out). I can't see that they lockpick it so nothing wrong with that but its NOT allowed to crash a helicopter to destroy it. The only legit way of destroying a vehicle is Chop Shop.