CvGaming

Ban req NOF

lil-bosse

Name: [RSB] lil-bosse

Offender-Name: [NOF] Matzi, [NOF] Hallvardo

Date: 2016-08-27  15:00

Reason: We were at the gang hideout to pick up som guns to start robbing and we met NOF on the road and they jumped out and killed one of our guys. When we asked why they shot they said that we shot first and therefore accepted the fight but as you can see in the video none of us shot at them.

Them suggesting we shot first:
https://gyazo.com/39901eb717c095b6a3b45a766468616a

Hey, Ive waited for this ban req for a while. We have now managed to change gang before you managed to put up this ban req but Id guess its still valid anyways :)

I find it wierd how you dont mention that 4 minutes prior you drive by us and scream "surrender or die, surrender or die"

I accept the fail engage by shooting at your car. This means, 15 minutes of KOS for us and you.

Here is counter proof of you fail engaging / fail rp'ing and me accepting the fail engage.

WARNING: THIS IS A FULL 8 MINUTES SHADOWPLAY RECORDING THAT IVE PUT UP; THE IMPORTANT PARTS ARE: 3.30 & 5.05

edited for colors :)

Edited by Erik Tyrone

One more think to not that I do not have video off is that they come back one more time and we all start shooting, we jumped in the sport and started following where they went (towards gang hideout 1) . We ended up finding them where you see them at lil-bosse's video

Oh God... @Erik Tyrone, you can't accept a fail engage, and think you have KOS on them. A fail engage is NOT an engage, therefore it does NOT give either of you KOS on each other.

I would bann both of you for RDM, fail engage, lack of rollplay. But I'd rather give you guys a chance to think again. Don't be stupid please? 

• Sajm0n locked this topic