CvGaming

Ban Request [CV-D] Elliot B.

Ramo

Name: [RDM] Ramo

Offender-Name: CV-D Elliot B

Date: 2017-03-12 15:20

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened. me and david robbed a CV-D member, he didn't comply so we shot him. 10 minutes later we were far away from where it had happened, and we got sprayed down by CV-D 

(they complained that me killing the Cv-D guy in the first place was RDM, i refunded and since RDM doesn't grant KOS this is pure RDM)

Edited by Ramo

18 minutes ago, Elliott .B said:

Kanske ta med när ni engagar sebbe?

fatter ikke hvad du siger, but as i said. we were over 2 KM away from where sebbe got shot, so kos was off. and you said that me shooting sebbe was RDM so i ended up compensating.. and RDM doesn't grant KOS

8 minutes ago, Åke said:

you never said kos off in chat so we had no idea + we followed you so the kos zone moved so dont say its RDM

the KOS zone doesn't move if you don't shoot, which you didn't. and it even says in the rules "RDM does not grant KOS" so KOS was actually never active

1 minute ago, Åke said:

the kos was on when you shot sebbe

no, because it was "RDM" and RDM does not give KOS

in my opinion it wasn't RDM but he complained in side for 10 minutes straight, and i compensated him

Edited by Ramo

1. The video you just posted is only 5min.

2. You engaged sebbe and we went out to hunt for you guys, and then we found you and killed you guys, i see no problem at all here? And i could probably post a vid when you engaged sebbe or something tomorrow because i dont have any time for that today.

7 hours ago, G. Kasper said:

Yea, RDM does not give KOS, and if he refund the guy, the "fight" is over.

@Ramo i need a longer video on this.

/G. Kasper

Men du ser ju att han storar in sebbes gear i hans hus och att dom pratar om det, tror knappast att han compensata mitt i fight. Vilket han inte hade gjort, han kan ha dock ha gjort det efteråt.

1 hour ago, Elliott .B said:

1. The video you just posted is only 5min.

2. You engaged sebbe and we went out to hunt for you guys, and then we found you and killed you guys, i see no problem at all here? And i could probably post a vid when you engaged sebbe or something tomorrow because i dont have any time for that today.

I can post more if needed, it just takes forever to upload.

true i engaged sebbe and killed him, but he kept crying in sidechat that it was RDM, so i refuded him, and therefore KOS was never active, and that's your problem not mine, you guys are in gang together you should comunicate with each other