CvGaming

Police Application Amos Moses

Escobab

Meet the minimum age of 18.

Understand basic server rules.

MUST have a working microphone!

MUST have a good command of the English language.

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works.

In-Game Name? : Amos Moses

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number)

Age? : 18

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes!

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Was a police officer before CvG went over to tanoa, I was also the chief of police on MaldenlifeRPG

If yes, what servers?: CvGaming, MaldenlifeRPG

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes!

How long have you played on CvGaming?: Been here since mid 2015 (about 2000 hours)

Have you been banned before?: Yes I have been banned once but that was over a year ago and I am looking to keep it that way!

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes ofcourse!

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes!

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Always

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Good RP

2) Be calm in tense situations

3) Have a common knowledge about the game.

4) Be mature (both in and out of RP)

5) Respect higher-ups

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

I have played as a police officer before and it was a great experience for me, so I would like to play as a police officer again since I had so much fun before. I left my role as the Police chief on MaldeLifeRPG because I rather want to play on a server that has given me so many good memories.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

A police officers task is first to enforce the law and keep order. A police officer is to appear as the the role-model of society. A police officer is to help and aid others in need. 

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

I expect my fellow officers to be honest and mature. I expect to be treated the same way i treat them. I expect that my fellow officers listens to me and takes my word into consideration.

What is your input on using lethal force?:

Lethal force is only an option when non-lethal force is no longer an option, that is why you always should consider and value your life!

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?

First and upmost, I am a pretty chill guy who can talk with anyone about anything. As of ingame I`m good at RP`ing, I always try to hold character as long as possible!

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

As a sentence i live by " Respect can only be earned while Loyalty can be gaind, treat those around you nicely and you will see all of this come your way " . Rule enforcement is something very important for me as I consider myself a model citizen.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):

My name is R.Williams or Robbie Williams. I am a british adventurer that spent most of his life travelling around the globe. On my travels I have experienced a whole wide ocean of things. The first memory comes to my mind everytime I eat Toro`s Chicken Tandoorini, the dish reminds me off my mother. My mother tragically passed away on a expedition when we where in Tibet, she died of some kind of infection. My mother died and there I was stranded in Tibet with no money or communication with thw outside world. I was only ten years old back then and being raised by sherpas surely had its advantages. I have climbed mount everest three times now and I am setting out  for the fourth one this year. I did not return home for about twenty years after my death and then I started travelling the world again. I have been to every country there is on the planet and I found myself stranded on the island of Altis to stay there and try to make a living.

Tell us a little about yourself!

My name is Christopher, I am from Swedens little brother Norway. On my sparetime I hang a lot woth friends and play videogames. I also likke to screw around on my motorbikes and ATV`s, whoa that sounded weird, Well anyways, Best Regards!

• Darwin locked this topic