CvGaming

C.tev police app

C.Tev

Requirements to join the Police Department are:

Meet the minimum age of 18.

Understand basic server rules.

MUST have a working microphone!

MUST have a good command of the English language.

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works.

In-Game Name? : C.tev

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) : 76561197995903397

Age? : 22

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes

If yes, what servers?: Cvgaming

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: about 1200 hours

Have you been banned before?: Yes

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes 

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Good RP

2) Don't be stressed up in a "hot situation"

3) Respect other people 

4) Listen to orders from higher ranked police officers.

5) problem solving

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: since i love to RP i would love to be a police officer. Since as civ you got minumin rp. I's basicly "Surrender or die". And as a medic you ress a person and after that they run away.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Make altis safe is the biggest task as the A.P.D. 

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: I expect to be respected around other police officers 

What is your input on using lethal force?: If it's nessesary. But always the last option.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: I have a good teamwork ability. And also very respectful

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: #1 as a police officer 

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):

C.tev born in a small town on the island tanoa. there he were abused by his father and mother. And at the age of 16 he moved to Altis to a support family. He have always want to be a police officer since he was a kid. But he was rejected to get to that goal because his father hate the cops.  But when he finally moved to Altis he had the opportunity to serch to the police academy. He was accepted at the age of 20. And now at the age of 25 he trying to get in to A.P.D

Tell us a little about yourself! Im 22 years old. and live in a small town of blekinge called karlskrona. Currently working with old people and help then whatever they need help with.