CvGaming

Police Application Xymz

Xymz

In-Game Name? : Xymz

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) : 76561198086180193

Age? : 15

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes I speak both Swedish and English, even Deutsch.

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Well... I was a police officer (CAD) when I had around 200 hours on the game. At that time I couldn't really RP good so I got kicked out after 1 week I believe, but also because I played civ aswell under my CAD-period.

If yes, what servers?: CVG

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do.

How long have you played on CvGaming?: I have played on CvGaming for almost 1100 hours

Have you been banned before?: Yes, for a couple of things.

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes I promise I will always act in-character.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes I am.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Of course I can!

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Be respectful and kind to all people, even though they may be, in your opinion, annoying and dumb.

2) Be able to roleplay good and be active on the server.

3) Being able to communicate and talk to other people, have some fun.

4) Should know base knowledge about how a real police officer would have done, ask for license and such but also know about the game.

5) Have a nice attitude and think that being a cop is fun, cause then others will also have a more fun time.

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I would like to play as a police officer because it is more different than playing as a civilian. There are more tasks and you have a bigger responsibility on you, which I would think would be intresting and fun! I would also like to play as a police officer because I feel like I have got tired of being a civilian for a bit and wanna try out something new and try to get good at it. I have played medic aswell and I have got tired of that but I think being a cop won't be like that :)

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: The tasks of a police officer is to protect civilian's lifes and their freedom. They react to gas station robberies, bank robberies, drugtrafficking and such. 

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: I expect respect since I will respect them.

What is your input on using lethal force?: Should only be used if necessary to protect lives. A police officer should always try to get things fixed without using lethal force. They should be able to see 'offret i förövaren'.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: I am a funny guy to play with and I am often online, I can follow orders and I have a good RP. I can also listen to what everybody got to say, which I didn't do before when I played here...

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: Important to have so the police force is working correctly!

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum): Xymz was born in Sofia and his family owned the big company 'Altis Salt AB' which had their factories on the big salt lakes where they proccesed the salt and sold them to other regions and countries. His father's name was Robin and his mother's Karen. When Xymz was 14 years old they got kidnapped by the UFA and were tortured and later killed. The UFA also killed many civilians that day and the police force didn't do anything about it... So Xymz never wanted to have anyone feel what he felt when  his parents and many civilians had been killed just because the police force didn't react. Xymz have know grown old and is ready to be a better police officer than those who didn't do anything that day. He will protect lives so that none will feel what he felt that day, ever..

Tell us a little about yourself! Mitt namn e Xymz o ja har lirat på den här servern ett tag nu, är känd för att göra strejker i medickåren. Är 15 år o lirar arma 3 när ja inte hänger med polare och tränar 

Edited by Xymz

• Wajk locked this topic