CvGaming

Dragan Medic application

Karlsson_02

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer: ingame Dragan

Forum Karlsson_02

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer:76561198133194226

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer: Yes

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Answer: yes

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: 350h

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 512h

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer: no

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: Most of the time after school because I live 1 minute from school. And sometimes a litter later in the evenigs since i have traning. 

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: because i have a good rp and can drive vehicle´s good, so i can get to the people fast and safe.

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: No

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: Becouse i have good rp with the civs and the police officers.

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: No

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer:  that they will be more active in the service and can help more people.

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words): Mitt namn är Dragan. Jag är född i Athira men nu mera bor jag i Kavala. När jag var 10 år var min mamma och min syster med om en trfikolycka när dom skulle åka och handla mat. Det var brist på ambulans personal vilket ledde till att dem inte hann till olycksplatsen så båda dog. Sen den dagen har jag alltid velat jobba innom sjukvården. 

Tell us a little about your self: Mitt namn är Ruben jag är 15 år och kommer från Stockholm. På fritiden när jag inte går i skolan spelar jag hockey är med vänner och spelar Arma 3

• WoXXeN locked this topic