CvGaming

Medic Application "Alversite" [[RG]Alversite]

Alversite

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer: Ingame is [RG] Alversite Forums is Alversite

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561198411726413

Have You read all of the server rules and the paramedic rules?

Answer: Yes

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: 40

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 40

Why do you want to become a medic?

Answer: Because I want to try something new and interesting and becoming a medic sounds perfect.

Describe what you think that a medic does?

Answer: A medic helps all people that are injured and aren't able to help themselfes out (Example: A car crash has happened, both of the victims are very badly injured the police come to the scene and after they find out that they need medical assistance, they call the paramedics to the scene)

Have You been a Paramedic earlier or played in another faction on cvgaming?

Answer: No I have not

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: I usualy play everyday from about 12:00 - 15:00 to about 18:00 - 22:30

Why should we pick you as a medic? (minimum 25 words)

Answer: I am very interested in becoming a medic and I think that I will be useful as when I play there aren't any medics online. I can drive cars and fly helicopters but can not fly planes but am willing to learn.

Have You been banned on this server? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: No I have not

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: Fast respone. Useful. Good at RP. Active.

What qualities do you think a medic should have that fits you, name at least 4 pieces

1: Driving skill

2: Flying skill

3: Patience

4: Able to speak and type in english

5: Good RP skill

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: Yes I have, I also play on roleplay sever on other games like Grand Theft Auto 5 and Garry's Mod but I am most active on Arma 3

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked?

Answer: Yes I can

What do You think the medic faction should become better with?

Answer: I have no idea as I have not been a medic on cvgaming.

Can you fly a heli in arma and drive a fast car?

Answer: Yes I can

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-200 Words):

Please type here: My name is Alversite I am 21, I was born in the city of Pyrgos and moved to Kavala. My life had a lot of ups and downs. When I was born in Pyrgos I lived there for 5 years. After that because my mother didnt pay the rent we got kicked out from our house and had to move to Sofia. In Sofia I didn't have a lot of friends at school, I was bullied and people where acting to me as if I was a 'thing'. After finaly graduating from school I moved over to Kavala as I thought that I could find a job there. And here I am today trying to become a medic for the island called Altis.

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: I love roleplaying on differet types of games, have pretty good grades at school but I do have a small anger problem. But I have learnt to control it lately. I play video games when I have the time to. Thanks for looking at my application! Good luck with the server :)

• WoXXeN locked this topic