CvGaming

polis app chebbi

chebbi

Meet the minimum age of 18.

Understand basic server rules.

MUST have a working microphone!

MUST have a good command of the English language.

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works.

In-Game Name? : Rut

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number)

Age? : 19

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: YEs

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes

If yes, what servers?:

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?:2000+

Have you been banned before?:Yes

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?:Yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Good roleplay

2) Decent aim

3) Good Driving Skills

4) Obey orders

5) Experienced

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

I'm tired of playing league and want to comeback to arma 3. I enjoy the playstyle as a police officer more than the other stuff.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Be there when needed. Don’t be scared to approach people and treat people with respect.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: That they treat me with respect.

What is your input on using lethal force?: If needed go for it

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: i have done this before so i know what to do.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: Great

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum).

My name is Chebbi and i live in kavala. I used sell toolkits for a living. I got tired on selling toolkits, and one day i saw that the police in altis need a strong man, I knew that me and my friends would fit the job. I went to my friends and we agreed on signing up to the police force.

tell us a little about yourself! Heter Dirar Olsson Chebbi 19 år... Gillar att äta mat samt dricka vatten. En riktigt livsnjutare.

• 2 weeks later...