CvGaming

Police application J.Brando

J.Brando

In-Game Name? : J.Brando

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 76561198209243945

Age? : 17, soon 18

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: yeah i have been police on cvg 2 times and police on another server.

If yes, what servers?: Cvgaming, MaldenLifeRPG

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: since late 2015 about 1700+ hours

Have you been banned before?: Yes 

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: yes

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Respect

2) Loyality

3) Be a good team player

4) Try to RP before shooting

5) Take initiative

6) Take responsibility

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I would like to play as a police officer here on Cvgaming because last time i played it was very fun and i love to RP. The RP as a police is very fun and different as a civ. 

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

Make as much RP out of the situation as possible, try to keep the bad crimes away from the streets, try to keep the civilians safe. Shoot to kill when necessary.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

Be a good teamplayer, have good communication, be respectable. 

What is your input on using lethal force?: Lethal force should only used if it is no other way to handle situation. If RP or making any other options lethal force is used. Try to make it as real as possible.

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

I have been a police officer here on Cvgaming so i know to be a cop. I am a good team player. I can communicate well both in fight and in RP situations.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: Respect is earned, Loyalty you must prove and rule enforcement you must have as a police officer.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):

J.Brando is a seeker. On Tanoa he was known as Brad Fabiano. He started as a medic trainee, a innocent medic trainee. He started helping several gangs around altis and the police and the medical staff did not like it, they tought he was corrupt. Brando kept working as a medic but he had many eyes on him, including police,medic staff and several gangs. He worked as a medic a long time. But after a short while he couldn't keep up as a medic and decided to quit. The most feared gang called The Grim Bastards knew that Brando was good in combat because he was friend with alot of people in the Grim Bastards  and he used to be a private security guard for important people. Brando got a offer as being a Grim Bastards, he said yes. He got in a very difficult environment with police and junkies. Brando was caught with the Grim Bastards doing some dirty work and Brando got 11 years in jail for theft and murder. After jail Brando wanted a new life away from Tanoa and now he is hoping for a place to stay here on altis.

Tell us a little about yourself!

My real name is Lasse. I am from Trondheim,Norway. On my spare time i hang out with friends. 

AS A RECRUIT, YOU ARE UNDER PROBATION! THE FIRST BIG MESS-UP, IF YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF, YOU'RE GONE!

Accepted cops will begin at the lowest rank of cadet and can be promoted by serving well and following the police rules (shown in game on the map menu). Increased rank will open new options and abilities.

You must play as a cop until you reach the rank of Officer.

DO NOT COME ON TEAMSPEAK AND BOTHER ADMINS/POLICE CHIEF ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION.

DO NOT POST IN THE SHOUTBOX AND ASK US TO LOOK AT YOUR APPLICATION. YOU CAN SEE IF IT HAS BEEN WATCHED IN THE FORUM.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FORMAT GIVEN AND RULES GIVEN WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED

Edited by J.Brando

• 2 weeks later...