CvGaming

Afriel - Admin abuse

Mayday

I got banned for 3 days yesterday. The reason for this is that we were trying to rob people and do a little roleplay while we do it. Sometimes we do see someone who tries to avoid roleplay to save the money and just start running just because we point our weapons on them which gives us no time to roleplay at all. And even though they end up loosing the money they still come running to admins to try and get their money back.. And therefor i was banned which is bullshit.

Well to get back to the admin....

I have been looking at other bans on the server from people who rdm and it seems that the maximum is 2 days if you dont roleplay at all. I dont know if this admin knows the crybaby who reported me in person or what he does but it seems that some people get treated different than others. I get a 3 day ban for trying to roleplay. Well if we do look at the logics that does make sense. If i join a server and we pay real $ to this i do expect independed and proffesional admins whom it might be to treat people the same. I want my sentence to be reviewed again from an independent admin who actually knows what he is doing

Hey there, abuse? A strong word Mr. 

Thats true, you received a 3 days ban. But you received that for RDM and Lack of RP. Not for doin a good job... 

To take the decision to ban you, I checked the video below. I also saw screenshots taken a bit later when

others complained about your aggresive style  @ the diamond trader.

IS-B has been on the server long enough to know the rules and know how to play. 3 Days might seem hard.

But you should have known better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjTRgzcc_W8

YXdDQTz.jpg

Well if you still stand by your opinion that Mr. Afriel is an admin that abuses his powers then maybe you want to hear something from another admin?
I've been an admin around here for quite some time now, and i have seen everything from 1-5 days for RDM/Lack of roleplay depending on the severity of the situation.

I have reviewed the footage very carefully and i have only come to one conclusion. PURE RDM.

I have met Mr.Mahone in game several time and also seen the things he does around here, Mr.Mahone is a roleplayer!

What you are doing in this video is things that i do not approve of, trying to make your living from robbing hardworking civillians but that is the way of life and therefore you are able to do it but you have to do it properly. I've recieved numerous complaints about how the clan [iS-B] and how they operate at the Diamond trader but this is the best video i have seen of it so far. 

There is no question that it should be a ban, if you think it is to high then you should make a ban appeal and try to lower it. What you should not do is go creating chaos on the forum to get people on your Hate-train to Derpville. If you think an admin is Abusing then take it up with ANOTHER admin.

Regarding the $ question, you do NOT pay to play on this server. You do NOT pay for support. You do not PAY for help. You DONATE if you want to do so and to help us keeping the server running. It's a choice you make and i can assure you that we do the best we can in every scenario.

Hereby i close this case.