CvGaming

Ban request - [D]Decidos

Jul Maria

Name: [P.L] Julia Ivanovich

Offender-Name: [D]Decidos

Date: 12.01.15

Reason: The reason is i was standing at the donatorshop afk, because it was 5 minutes to restart, and then i did see decidos standing with another member from the same gang. At first i did think nothing bad can happen, because i was in safezone with them, i did not speak with them because i was going afk, so i tabbed out. Some minutes after i did tab in again to check how many minutes it was to the restart. The first thing i did see that someone killed me and a gocart over me, and they did drive gocarts around the donatorshop. They did say (in ts, not ingame) that i was NOT in safezone, and they said if i dont drop everything they will kill me. But i did not hear anything. I can still hear when people talk ingame when i tab out. I dont know how they did get me out of safezone, if they did push me out, or whatever they did. But i was in the safezone, im 100% sure. 

In the corner of video you can see the man, in the donatorshop where you can buy weapons(and stuff) and they driving the gocart, after i did close the recording program i did go afk. 

Here is the screenshot i took after they killed me. (The server restarted some seconds after the picture)

http://gyazo.com/920f18d5f7c5fba6b0606bd8918bf10b

And one more thing, he has been banned for calling me a hoe and stuff (Ask Carpen, he banned him), and he had a very bad attitude to my gang a week ago or more. And he has vdm'ed and rdm'ed.

EDIT: I think he has been banned 4 times. 

I've received proof from decidos that shows me that you were outside the safezone. 

If you've  proof that actually shows that you were standing inside the safezone, then contact me!

Declined