CvGaming

Ban Request

Ludwig

Appeal Information

Name: Ludwigo

Offender-Name: [s.C] Rayinator, [T.U] C. Mars, [T.U] Arre. H

Date: 2015-01-26

Reason: As the rules says,

You may only cooperate with one another gang when robbing Federal reserve  (other times you are not allowed to)

What happend here is that I spawned in my house in Agios, and when i drive out, instantly 2 T.U guys start screaming, "Stop the car!". Since i RP, I stoped the car, jumped out and do everything as they say.

Then after a while, a S.C chopper lands to help them. 

After that, they started talking to eachother and finaly, Rayinator let the T.U guys to get his chopper.
Later, another S.C guy comes to pick him up.

This happened:
We had already decided that we would meet in Agios where the deal would be done. (you dont have to know what deal) And you just turned up at the wrong place at the wrong time so we took the opportunity to rob you. SC had nothing to do with the robbery, where do you see the cooperation in that? Why did you not ask SC for help when we robbed you? SC did not know that they landed during a robbery against you. We do not cooperate with another gang during a robbery sir.   (sorry for my english) 

asså seriöst... Ludwig..tell me.. is it forbidden to talk to another gang member without killing each other? :S is it forbidden to exchange vehicles with another gang member without killing each others? :S he was not in present when me and Mars robbed you. SC  landed when we were finished with you and we said to each other that we have to change location. I don't understand how you see that as a cooperate against robbing you....

*You may only cooperate with one another gang when robbing Federal reserve  (other times you are not allowed to)   
*Yes I know that and I have maybe around 900/h played in this server.

And SC was not there when we stoped you and robbed you. I've talked about this to you several times now

There is no rule stating that two gangs need to rob or hate eachother just because they are in different gangs. Borrow a chopper to another gang? No problemo there either imo, the only thing really that i would say is against the rules is if two gangs rob someone together.