Offenders:

[s.D.S] Amadi Emmek

[s.D.S]Jamal
+ more involved

Victims:
[P.S.A] Night
[P.S.A]talibankriger1999
[P.S.A] Tidebringer

Date: 08.02.15 RDM - drove over a spike strip after driving with some diamond while being completely fresh to the server, thinking it would probably be cops, and here's what happened. Was given about a sec to comply, not even aiming at anyone, while my friends could barely get out of the car before being shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyUeakLuPRo&feature=youtu.be

ni behöver för det första längre video, detta visar inte ens rånet eller något vi sa innan den första klev ut. jag vill ha video från att ni kör ifrån diamond trader (ungefär)

Dessutom när ni satt och harassa mig efteråt i athira så tyckte jag synd om er eftersom ni var nya på servern och gav någon av er 100k då han krävde endast 50k. 

i don't have recording before this, as i said to you, the only thing we hear was stop the car, i went out, then "Hands up" then we got killed, why bothering saying hand up if you are just going to kill us anyway? There was alot of room there to RP as no one even aimed at you or said anything.

i don't have recording before this, as i said to you, the only thing we hear was stop the car, i went out, then "Hands up" then we got killed, why bothering saying hand up if you are just going to kill us anyway? There was alot of room there to RP as no one even aimed at you or said anything.

so you're telling me you only have recording from once you drive over the spike strip, a little odd dont you think ? Stop talking and put up the other half of the video.

If you dont have a longer video then i dont see the problem here, we screamed "STOP THE CAR, DO NOT EXIT THE CAR", and you're saying you started recording only the second you ran over our spike trap?

Also here me and your friend came to some conclusion after you continusly harassed me and called me things in Athira, we do not usually rob new players to the server and therefor we felt sad for you.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/35236808066165515/FA278D4517D298108D201036DC09E14BB1C298B4/

yes, i do not record my screen 24/7 so i press record when stuff is happening, and wierd with this "hostile" as you say, i had 2 ppl at the back who could shoot you at any time, why would they jump out if they wanted to kill you? yes i went behind the car before he said hands up not to get insta shot, but rather talk and i had no idea where ppl were or who, but then i get instakilled (did not shot and did not even aim at you). If you think we heard you say don't get out of the car, what possibly could we earn by going out of the car instead of either surrendering or shoot you right away, again 2 ppl with guns at the back.

Clearly a lack of RP when you had the every chance to do so, even after we got out of the car. Only reason i'm posting this is that i'm tired of rebel/gangs/whatever to abuse power and most of them working together with admins so they are safe to do whatever while my friend killed 2 ppl (gangs) walking up to him with guns aiming at him when he is robbing the store and then get's taken for "rdm". Does indeed seem that the "rules" only imply to the plebs.

i didn't say anything to you in athira btw, you were not talking to me, i (named Night ingame too) only said that you broke the rules and i were going to put up this video. - feel free to show me any video of this

yes, i do not record my screen 24/7 so i press record when stuff is happening, and wierd with this "hostile" as you say, i had 2 ppl at the back who could shoot you at any time, why would they jump out if they wanted to kill you? yes i went behind the car before he said hands up not to get insta shot, but rather talk and i had no idea where ppl were or who, but then i get instakilled (did not shot and did not even aim at you). If you think we heard you say don't get out of the car, what possibly could we earn by going out of the car instead of either surrendering or shoot you right away, again 2 ppl with guns at the back.

Clearly a lack of RP when you had the every chance to do so, even after we got out of the car. Only reason i'm posting this is that i'm tired of rebel/gangs/whatever to abuse power and most of them working together with admins so they are safe to do whatever while my friend killed 2 ppl (gangs) walking up to him with guns aiming at him when he is robbing the store and then get's taken for "rdm". Does indeed seem that the "rules" only imply to the plebs.

You cant in every situation turn on fraps when a robbery or firefight already started, go get "shadow play" or something like that. I dont even call this proof of RDM since this is after you hit the spike strip and long after we started talking to you.

We try to roleplay in every situation possible and we were going to, if you had followed the commands that we screamed out SEVERAL TIMES you would have gotten your RP. But you choose the hard way and jumped out wielding guns at us and so we opened fire.

you were far behind us when we drover over the strip, no use in saying something in direct chat untill you are closer. again, if we wanted to kill you we could shoot right away from the back of the truck and as you can hear the skype there are no people saying "shoot" or anything as we had done nothing wrong, thinking it would be cops since it was a spike strip. if not a single one out of 3 ppl are able to hear you, clearly something is wrong. 

All i want if for an admin to say if this is allowed or not, if it is allowed, it is contradicting to what we've been punished for, which sounds like a server where the known rebels/bandit have an admin on their side. Only reason im bothering to post this is not since im salty i've lost some money, but i want to know if this server is worth playing on or not before i waste alot of time only to find out later.

Really? Did you really pull that off? Ofcourse there is no proof of hearing us when NOONE of you recorded before we started shooting.. You didnt EVEN record the acutal robbery. 

And no RDM is not allowed, but you need to FOLLOW our commands FULLY, no jump out with guns..

Let me put it like this, if in real life 4 men with police vests and high power rifles robs you, would you then jump out of the car in the middle of the road looking for them? If you didnt hear what we said (which you probably did you just dont have long enough video) then the best thing you can do TO NOT GET KILLED is to stay inside your car until further demands come through.

i agree that it is somewhat reasonable, that is exactly what we said when it was the other way around in our case, but they persisted that doesnt matter what you would IRL, doesnt matter where they look or aim, just what you say. If it is rdm protecting yourself when robbing a store and ppl storm in with weapons, is it then not rdm when you shoot when ppl jump out of the car? and again you do know ppl can shoot at you from the back of the truck? We were at the very least not aggressive, so you should not jump to the concluction that we heard you if you were not getting shot at.

then again all i want is for an admin to say it, not you who is the offender in this report. 

I understand what you want from all of this and when you rob a gas station i think you should be able to defend yourself aswell. Ofc we know you can fire from the truck, thats why we hid until you jumped out.

Hello.

Let me explain this to you guys.

From the video supplied its a clear case of RDM.
The only thing we hear is "stop your car", "put your hands up" and bullets starts flying.
BUT after reading the above conversation and taking under consideration that you are actually moving around the vehicle when ppl speak i get the feeling you where ready for a fight.

Also, Talibankriger had a conversation and refounded some of the money.

None will be banned in this matter.

But for the future, and this goes to both of you, specially if you are robbing people:

1. Give CLEAR and SHORT commands.
2. Give the person enough time to comply (if they start running you can consider it hostile, unless they have no guns)

3. If you get spikestripped and hear people talk, dont go our running of your vehicle. if you have played enough to be farming Diamonds im pretty sure you are aware that you exit your vehicle with drawn guns, Aim down to the ground when you exit or holster it after you exit unless you are up for a fight (if you start running, most results are like above).

And next time, set your loopback (if you use fraps) to atleast 1 minute.

thanks