CvGaming

[Ban Request] [PR] Miroslav Klose [PR] Julian

luckiiee

Name: Cv-D luckiiee

Offender-Name: [PR] Miroslav Klose , [PR] Julian

Date: 2015-02-08

Reason: Well these guys were beeing dicks to everyone, rdm:ing and so on. This is how they act in side chat.
                            Very bad behaviour and not so mature.. 

Edit: All of them acted like that, I am however to tired to edit it all out for now.

I really Hope u Do since none of that happened. These guys don't know the rules on the server, they rdm:ed v.dubrovka in nla yesterday, shot him without any rp, Vlad Said to me before he died that he was taking fire and where he was and by who. After he dies and respawns im 1km from where he dies and gives him info about whats happened and after a while we see the [pr] guys and its still within 15min and we have kos on them.

That is metagaming they say, they act like children writing what u can see on the video, talking frequently in side and rdm:ing people, and when someone points out to them that they should read the rules, all that childish behaviour starts.

Perss00n and Wirre i hope you get warning points at this forums like other forums do. You should have no right talking in a report that doesnt concern you or relates to you.

But yeah, Saturday night, we were haveing fun in a dumb way, ill guess i take the ban if it comes :)

But, i do have the video, and he did metagame us otherwise he shouldnt have open fired on us when we came running.

And he VDM us by crashing into our car (maybe desync i dont know).

So he did break rules, but i think he did it fair since we were kinda beeing stupid.

So i apologize for last night guys :) just 4 guys drinking to much, went to far. 

But we know every rule m8, and i am an active Role player and am not a kid, just acted like one yesterday in a drunken frenzy.

Hello.

There is alot of talk and little apology going on here.

So the results are following:

1. Miroslav have received 3 days ban for his bad behavior/language in sidechat

2. Julian have received a PERM ban for rape comments and very bad language/behaviour.

The only way to redeem yourselfs is to speak to those you offended personally and apologies deeply.

Else i wish you the best.

GNOsbS6.jpg