CvGaming

[Ban appeal] Saligan

Daniel Macáres

Appeal Information

Name: [sC] Saligan (76561198038993168)

Date: 2015-04-06 - <01:50 CEST>

Reason: I was alt tabbed in Pyrgos. Since i had no other thing to do I played some 8 Ball on Miniclip. I'm not very good at it.. So i downloaded this hack which gives you longer "guidelines". The hack is                       powered by Cheatengine (I was to stupid to understand that it's banable on Arma 3). So i was in Scrubclubs TS3 room when i was moved to a room with only Afriel in it. He said that i was permenantly                         banned for hacking and there was nothing to do because it was a Battleye ban. So i tried to connect to a King of the hill server (it worked), i went onto a Publiclir server (it worked) and i also connected to the             CV-G wasteland  server and even that worked! 
            I went onto my e-mail and mailed Battleye support, as always i got an automatic reply. I will attach a file of that mail in this ban appeal. post-1128-0-45321900-1428283079_thumb.pn
            As written in the mail the BEC "GameHack #38" bans is not related to BattlEye's perm bans. Which                 means that someone in the Admin crew has banned me. 

Afriel told me that he would try to fix it if he could and that he trusted me. 

BattlEye works like this, Its always looking for players that have stuff running that they shouldn't, and you had Cheatengine running in the background so BattlEye detected that and the kicked you from the server and then flagged you as a Suspected cheater, after that a Admin Perm banned you.

//Goatis

BattlEye works like this, Its always looking for players that have stuff running that they shouldn't, and you had Cheatengine running in the background so BattlEye detected that and the kicked you from the server and then flagged you as a Suspected cheater, after that a Admin Perm banned you.

//Goatis

That is not true.

When you are kicked 2 or 3 times for Gamehack BE will permanently ban you on the server you are trying to do this on to protect it.

Also BEC (battleye extended controls) have a built in feature for this.

But anyhow, thats why you can connect elsewhere.

On the other hand, this specific ban i added because i saw it happen in rcon and chose to add the ban directly yesterday night.

You used a cheat-engine just like you said and in my eyes it dosent even matter if you do it for mspaint, or in this case, pinball8. Its the moral of it all.

Cheat-Engine is Cheat-Engine and never something i will accept, even if its for your schoolproject or something you do for the lulz. We will never know what your real purpose was unless you recorded the whole episode, which is something no one does so i can not request that form you.

So to put it simply: Never cheat and you will never have any problems.