CvGaming

Hey all from Jeppe Olsen!

Jeppe Olsen

Hey all! I'm totally new here at CvGaming, and I just wanted to say a friendly hello!

Well hey all! My nick/ingame name Is Jeppe Olsen, I'm from Denmark I do understand swedish, but if you meet me please keep it english, and prefer it that way ;)
I'm 21 years old,I've just resigned from the Danish Army after 3 years, and is currently looking for a job. (J/k I'm gaming all day) 
I moved here from CPC with Scotty and a few others.

For my gaming experience, I've played everything from MMOs to Fps, and but everything has grown tiring over the years, except Arma 3 and the beauty of Altis Life. I've played about 1100 hours of Arma 3, about 1000 hours in Altis life and the majority of that as a cop since january when CPC first started their Altis Life server, Sadly the server pretty much died off and Scotty got an opportunity to script here for you guys, so I followed. 

When I play I'm often friendly, well friendly meaning I don't KOS, and try to RP as often as people let me, it is Altis Life afterall. But don't think this will allow you to try some shit, I WILL kill you ;) 

tumblr_mfb3sn96iD1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg