CvGaming

Ban-req SC Harry / Lack of RP/RDM

HardmanCummings

1. Request Information

Name: [N.L.A] Ali Atwa / Hardman

Offender-Name: [sC] Harry

Date: 2015-04-22 - 16:00-ish

Reason: Just respawned due to that i was killed in another fight (outside of Kavala), Spawned in the NLA checkpoint, started gearing up heard something ran up the tower, came down, was shoot at by [sC] Harry (injured) and one minute late i was killed by [sC] & Co (Still at NLA Checkpoint).

Evidence has been given to admin. No need to ask for it in this request.

We robbed a new gang, AB-RF or something similar, close to the checkpoint. One manages to escape to the checkpoint itself and places himself in one of the towers where SC then move towards, in combat stance. After a minute of closing up we bring a truck(guessing that is what he heard) and place it at the checkpoint, thereafter move in. When in there I spot a guy in the tower, armed, I go to the wall, he runs down, I fire and the situation is ongoing. I would say he is in the middle of a warzone and is killed in crossfire (with the "new" gang").

The battle we then had with Hardman went on for about 2-5 minutes, as he positioned himself several times, returned fire and so on, the kill was not random, since we were in a fight. 

Sure, it's not his fault that he accidently spawns in at a warzone/crossfire, neither should it be ours. We were battling  a guy at the checkpoint, I did not think" Mabey he escaped and a NLA player spawn in, gear up and run into the tower", the brief seconds I had reacting. 

1. A Robbery is not a warzon.

2. Your definition about a crossfire must be from another world.

3. You did not even engage on me (Put your hands up etc).

This is my final post in this ban-request, you (Harry) may write what you wish as much as you wish, and find your twisted angels to this request as you please. I will await the final word of Admin in this request.

I stand firm that it was Lack of RP and RDM in this matter.

As i've seen the video i noticed that Harry did not really have the right to shoot since hardman could under no circumstances know that you were robbing people right next to him. 

For this reason i will Accept this ban but since you have been a long time player and you have followed our rules to point until this happened and since the killing was a pretty blurry situation i will be very nice with this and just hand out a 1 day ban on Harry.

ACCEPTED