CvGaming

Ganglands?

Darwin

I want to start with an apology if this have already Been brought up, and i Will write this post in english out of respect for our non-swedish mates.

So, i have heard diffrent stories about what's gonna happen with ganglands, some say/think that it wont come back and some think that it will.

So, Will you bring back ganglands in the future or will it fall into the history books? And if it wont come back, do you have any plans for the gangs with large amounts of money in the gangfunds (or any plans for gangfunds in general)?

Best Regards.

William.

As Scotty has been busy IRL time to time we have chosed NOT to have gangland in our current build as we dont like to promise stuff that takes over a half a year to arrive!

it might return when Scotty have enough time to finish it! Untill then we will have to do without!

Gw had a small chat with members who allready owned a gangland when 4.0 was arriving to inform/check what to do with the current once.