CvGaming

Ban appeal [SC] Hynnix

Hynnix

Appeal Information

Name: [SC] Hynnix // [SC] Sampi

Date: 2015-08-22 ( I think? :c)

Reason: I came back to the server this summer when it was very low populated, like average 10 players online..  I started to play with an old player "[SC] Thorsten" (I played with him over 1 year ago when he nicked "Jonny".. we came close and I joined SC.. he gave me gear and money so I could start up again since my account had been wiped cus of inactivity ( hadent played for 9 months+)  I didnt get my house and my inventory nor my trucks back, but admins got my money back ( 5 millions) .. Thorsten gave me money for a house and a big truck ( Hemtt I think) and as i said some gear.. I made the biggest mistake ever and started to duplicate the gear Thorsten gave me... I had tried to dupe once before.. but I got out of control when playing in Scrub Club because Thorsten had a minimal gear requirment and more and more players came back to the server so it became harder to farm..

I really regret everything i did.. I wanted to play with a big gang/ faction as before.. but i didnt have gear enough and I didnt have any patience to farm up an inventroy again...

I dont think I will get unbanned cause duping is a really serious offence and it wasnt too long ago.. but I really miss this server and I would really apretieate a second chance..

Dear regards

Hynnix // Linus.

To Soon ... 

Då du faktiskt drog iväg ett garv när du vart påkommen, köper jag inte för 5 öre att du skulle vara ångerfull ..

Jag tänker  NEKA denna appeal... 

• Afriel locked this topic