CvGaming

Ban Request [A.V.F] BOSS BEARD 2015/10/18 16:50

Emin

1. the accused player : [A.V.F] BOSS BEARD
  2. the accusing player : Emin

I was medic. I would revive the man. When I came he did respawn and I got his money. Efter someone tryed to shoot me without engage and I surrender. He saw me But he countiuned to fire and I got rdm. I would speak with them. I went their guest room on the teamspeak. They laughed at me. They was not serious. I was trying to fix this problem on teamspeak but they mocked me. Like this sentence " Ow Emin you are using Youtube How many subscribe do you have ! " 

Edited by Emin

Tips! åk inte in och försöka ressa F.C när vi har gangwar, Bartowski/Franco har också combat ressat under fighten vi blev helt enkelt less på att medics sket i våra sms när vi klart och tydligt bad er att avstå!

MVH. Nackskott!

Edited by BOSS_BEARD

Jag ressade ingen mannen. Jag skulle ressa honom det sant men ni sa ingenting ! Jag har en lång video också. If I would revive him I would upload long video. I am talking about RDM you are talking about fight. Maybe I heart shoots But it does not mean a  engage !

i will decline this ban request, 1. You are not using a proper nickname for a Medic (On boss_beards location the island is around 600m away) its kinda hard to see that you are a medic..

2: to AVF, you need to warn him before shooting, im just gonna assume you thought he was a civilian in this case, but remember, even if you are in a war with another gang it doesn´t give u kos on medics, you always have to warn them before shooting. Next time i will accept the ban request if you don´t follow the rules.

• Guest locked this topic