CvGaming

ban request lack of rp [SC] Olsson [PS] M.zanetti [PS] johannas

Los Serpent

This is Zanetti speaking. When i and Johannes arrived we thouht of Engageing Olsson, but when we saw that you came we waited. I then sneaked up behind Olsson and he died. When i run out you clearly give me an Ultimatum, and i shoot back. ( I fucked up so hard though...). And after you kill me my friend shoots you. So putting a Ban req on me and Olsson is wrong, But the thing with Johannes is something you have to talk with him about.

Edited by Morio

" Without tag " My friend was there when you shot Olsson, then you engaged my friend and shot him. Then i have all right to shoot you. When you got revived i don't know if your friends are sitting let's say on the hills so i choose to shoot you. Also you might had a pistol and were going to shoot me when you got revived, i didn't know that and i did not want to die. Explain why we did somenthing wrong and use the tamplate.

Edited by PeTTePeTTe