CvGaming

Ban Request, Cv-D Björt

Paatero

Name: Paatero

Date: 30.9.2014 (happened 28.9.2014)

Offender-Name: (Cv-D) Björt

Reason: VDM

Well sadly, we've come to this. I wasn't even going to post this. But then there was so much post-bullshit after the Pyrgos safezone camping douchebaggery :D So, basically i land behind him to block him to buy police time. Then he rams me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFBVaWKiepo

Edit: Also, in the end of the video you can hear one of the many chances he was given to get out from the HEMMT. (Saying this just to disprove that he couldn't get out, but let's not make the topic about this, thank you!)

Well, if you haven't read the rules you can not fly below 150 meters in safezones/towns wehere alot of people are.

So once again KOFF brakes a law :(http://i.imgur.com/b09sdor.png .

If you follow the rules of the server none of this would have happened. Do you remember the essay you wrote like two days ago, by calling me evil björt and explaining the situation? Well I do!

But one thing for sure is that I atleast follow the rules. I know that ramming the hellicopter was not okay but the reason for that is I got scared from that Boxer your teammate drove towards me. As you can see on my video your friend ramms me couple of times  Discortia or what his name is. And at the end you lost your truck by ramming it so it blows up. "BOOOOOM!".

To sum it up, If you followed the 150m rule none of this would have happened. And this is just one of many proffs on you (KOFF) rule breaking. Have Fun :) ! No offence doe, but not only me think that, you are a group of people who terrorise the whole server with your shitty RP and your shitty atitude.

But one thing for sure is that I atleast follow the rules. I know that ramming the helicopter was not okay

So if I understand correctly: you know for certain you were following the rules yet you broke the rules? This logic is lost on me.

Okay let's try this again :D

Statement 1) You, Björt, know for a fact that you HAVE NOT breaken the rules at any point.

Statement 2) You know you broke the rules by ramming the helicopter.

Statements combined: You know you did not break the rules, yet you know you broke them.

You don't see any conflict between those?

Well, if you haven't read the rules you can not fly below 150 meters in safezones/towns wehere alot of people are.

So once again KOFF brakes a law :(http://i.imgur.com/b09sdor.png .

If you follow the rules of the server none of this would have happened. Do you remember the essay you wrote like two days ago, by calling me evil björt and explaining the situation? Well I do!

But one thing for sure is that I atleast follow the rules. I know that ramming the hellicopter was not okay but the reason for that is I got scared from that Boxer your teammate drove towards me. As you can see on my video your friend ramms me couple of times  Discortia or what his name is. And at the end you lost your truck by ramming it so it blows up. "BOOOOOM!".

To sum it up, If you followed the 150m rule none of this would have happened. And this is just one of many proffs on you (KOFF) rule breaking. Have Fun :) ! No offence doe, but not only me think that, you are a group of people who terrorise the whole server with your shitty RP and your shitty atitude.

Björt, just so you know, you CAN fly under 150meters, if you're going to land, and the chopper ain't flying in my screen, what about yours? Note the word "CONSTANTLY" in the rules. There was also half the street room for you to dodge the chopper, but you decided to ram it

He was actually going to block you further, we didn't wish to destroy our own HEMMT. But my point is: you can't break the rules because someone else does. Also, just landing on safezone isn't considered against the rules, is it? Flying over the city constantly in less than 150 meters is, but that is not what you see here. It's two different things. 

I ask you one thing: please answer my previous question about your logic, instead of giving me more accusations. You can state also other things, but I wish that to be among those.

P.S. My thread about "evil Björt" was not about you guys, but about exploiting the safezone. There is a reason I didn't even name you there. Also let's please please keep shit like this out of the thread :) "No offence doe, but not only me think that, you are a group of people who terrorise the whole server with your shitty RP and your shitty attitude."

It is pointless to talk with you, I will now only wait for admins respons. Since they came up with the 150m rule. And about that terrorism that you do on this server is not acceptable, atleast by me. 

You are just a bit angry about your friends :) . It is okay let the time heal.

Who's the ones going after us every single time they see us? Who's the ones talking shit every time they get the slightest chance like "they didnt let me out of the car".. That comment was just so retarded that it can only suit people like you björt. Who the f**k would intentionally lock anyone inside 3 million worth truck? And then you just drove away even after we told you multiple times to stop before we did anything. I understand you guys are butthurt for losing every single firefight against us and that's normal. But the means you use are just way too childish..

Who's the ones going after us every single time they see us? Who's the ones talking shit every time they get the slightest chance like "they didnt let me out of the car".. That comment was just so retarded that it can only suit people like you björt. Who the f**k would intentionally lock anyone inside 3 million worth truck? And then you just drove away even after we told you multiple times to stop before we did anything. I understand you guys are butthurt for losing every single firefight against us and that's normal. But the means you use are just way too childish..

nothing was destroyed and nobody died. no ban request needed at all. makes me believe these posts starts to be about throwing dirt on eachother ?

Feels like they are forcing other people to break the rules, for example blocking them. Like " Hey lets block this guy with 10 hemtts, and when he ram us he will get banned :D "