CvGaming

Ban Req [S.O.G] Walter White

Kurre Ugur

Name: *[U.F] Kurre Ugur*

Offender-Name: *[S.O.G] Walter White*

Date: 2016-03-12 23.30

I started with me and [U.F] Don going out for robbing. Then a silver suv was going behind and started following me. It came closer to me and hit multiple times. It end up with him raming me so I do barrel rolls and all other acrobatic stuff. Then my friend [U.F] Don stops at him to how it was with him. The guy try to engage or something but we could'nt hear him. So Don thought that he might have engage, he gets out of the car and points the gun at the car ande get shot imedatly. After this incident I contact him and was trying so we could speak on ts. But he ends up saying no. I take that as he wants to take this longer than it actually should. But we end up here.

• Bachne locked this topic

Jag måste säga bara säga en sak till er.

Ifall någon gör något fel som faktiskt denna personen gör då engagen är helt urkass. Om den ens existerar.

Varför sticker inte bara den andre personen därifrån och försöker ta i kontakt med han visa SMS eller TS. I detta fallet dör även han och då börjar han tjöta INSTANT angående banreq.

Men vilket fall som helst får Walter stå för sin handling och han kommer att få en 3 dagars ban för RDM + Fel engage.

// Bachne