CvGaming

RDM on [WL] Thore

Thore

Name: [WL] Thore

Offender-Name: *Offender's in-game name* o.0 The Lui

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - <Time it happened> 15:30

Reason: Explain your point of view as much as in-depth as possible.

We where robbing at kavala cp and some guy came and drove over our spike we where about to engang but we didn't make it in time

Well Nice video. You can't start the video in the middle of this incident..not just where you would like to start the video, I got shot at, then after that your spike took out my wheels, I jumped out and told you that i would defend myself, this video showed me that  maybe you were far enough not to hear me say what I said but your friend is close enough to hear what i said, since you were running to the right side of the road. when your friend said engage him and when you at 10 seconds in to the video say  "he is trying to RDM us" you said that so it would validate your actions (putting this up to make me out as the bad guy). In any case, the admins will decide what to do, and what ever they do ill respect that .

Well someone shot at me (someone from your team), he told you to engage because someone of you already did, you happened to be closest. Please upload the full clip, I would appreciate it. IF this is all that you filmed, its not enough..please film from the beginning its only fair to show the actions from both sides (next time). You can also upload the extortion afterwards, its saved on the phone. Let's leave it all to the admin, I'm not really interested in engaging in a debate, i feel that I'm entitled to a defense, since its up to you to prove that I'm guilty, you are accusing me.

King regards

Lui

24 minutes ago, The Lui said:

Well someone shot at me (someone from your team), he told you to engage because someone of you already did, you happened to be closest. Please upload the full clip, I would appreciate it. IF this is all that you filmed, its not enough..please film from the beginning its only fair to show the actions from both sides (next time). You can also upload the extortion afterwards, its saved on the phone. Let's leave it all to the admin, I'm not really interested in engaging in a debate, i feel that I'm entitled to a defense, since its up to you to prove that I'm guilty, you are accusing me.

King regards

Lui

How do u know that someone of us shot at u before u killed thore??

25 minutes ago, The Lui said:

King regards

Lui

I can tell you that none of is shot at you! we have played in this server for a long time and we know the rules man you joined a hour ago? And what i got in the clip is all that needed as we did not shoot at you before you had killed me and if you wanna se from both sides why don't you upload a vid to show us all that we shoot at you?

1 minute ago, The Lui said:

Why are you asking that question when I answered it In Kavala. You questioned me, remember? After the extortion by Thore.

Well i said to you that you hade to come to kavala market with in 5 min and so i could say what the rules say and so that you could give me a refound or i would put up a ban req

you did not refound me so i put up this ban req

I joined this website a hour ago..  I have played for a few days, like i told you before im new in this server (not the mod), please don't assume things. Well like i said let's leave it to the admin to decide. The video does not show the whole truth, it even shows you guys trying to hide what you are doing by not showing the whole event, saying "he is trying to RDM" us when I was hiding.

Wait what, you accused me of something, its up to you to prove that I'm guilty, "innocent until proven guilty". As I said before i'll accept what the admins decide.. Its unfair that you guys try to prove that I'm somehow the bad guy here. You want to engage in a debate, I'm really not interested so I'm going to stop responding to you guys, and wait for an admin to contact me, if they want to speak on ts I'm ready for that.

Edited by The Lui
(not the mod)

9 minutes ago, The Lui said:

The video does not show the whole truth, it even shows you guys trying to hide what you are doing by not showing the whole event, saying "he is trying to RDM" us when I was hiding.

The vid shows what is needed cuz i have asked the guys hat where there: Capii Sniper, King, J.Brando and me in cp. i have asked all of them and none of them did anything

For the 100th time, Let the admin decide, I'll accept what they decide, you guys have your view, I have my view. Upload the full video and the extortion. The simple fact that you have asked them is not sufficient, its not a prof, its your words..

I would like to have video from the guy who is closest to the vehicle. To be able to se it from his point of view. 

You have 24 hours on you to upload the video orelse it will be declined for lack of evidence!

//Bachne

21 hours ago, Bachne said:

I would like to have video from the guy who is closest to the vehicle. To be able to se it from his point of view. 

You have 24 hours on you to upload the video orelse it will be declined for lack of evidence!

//Bachne

He does not have the record any more so i guess you can decline this

• Sajm0n locked this topic