CvGaming

Ban Request [B-163] Khaled från byn

Erik Tyrone

Name: Erik Tyrone

Offender-Name: [B-163] Khaled från byn

Date: 2016-29.08 - <Around 20:00>

Reason: T.N.C & NATO were fighting around 20:00, suddently after picking up some loot after joining the fight I get killed by Khaled who stated that I were in a crossfire (see what Zanetti said in teamspeak at the end of the video) And therfor "I were in crossfire". But here is the twist, Both T.N.C and NATO knew that we had engaged on eachother first, and we did not even know B-163 were there before I got shot and killed. This means they might have third party engaged NATO, but they did not have any video of it. But T.N.C Would not have been able to know they engaged NATO anyways.

This means that B-163 Were in the crossfire, not T.N.C and they had no reason to kill me.

VIDEO: 

THE PURPOSE OF THE TEAMSPEAK CHATLOGS IN THE END OF THE VIDEO IS TO PROVE THAT BOTH THE NATO GANG AND THE T.N.C GANG IS POSETIVE THAT WE WERE FIGHTING AGAINST EACHOTHER BEFORE     B-163 SHOWED UP!

Here is the chatlog proving that boyka AKA Khaled does not know what a crossfire is: IMPORTANT PARTS MARKED WITH RED!

<20:57:05> "Erik Tyrone": zanetti has requested i contact you regarding t.n.c "being in the crossfire" even though you guys third party engaged nato, but not us.
<20:57:29> "Erik Tyrone": all i request as compensation is one mk20.
<20:59:10> "boyka": i only have a trg-20 becuase i just started, my friend said that he was looted so i thought it was one of you guys, btw one of you have already looted me
<20:59:16> "boyka": after i died
<20:59:55> "Erik Tyrone": who is "your friend"
<21:00:02> "boyka": zanetti
<21:00:47> "Erik Tyrone": does he have video of it, because my gang says we never killer or looted any zanetti.
<21:01:09> "boyka": but one of you looted me
<21:01:17> "boyka": and i had 2 trgs and a mk20
<21:01:19> "boyka": and vest
<21:01:39> "Erik Tyrone": nato killed you not us
<21:01:45> "Erik Tyrone": pretty sure
<21:01:47> "boyka": no tnc killed me
<21:02:01> "boyka": im 100% sure one of u shot me
<21:02:37> "Erik Tyrone": dosent matter because you were in OUR crossfire with NATO and we had all right to shoot you, but you never had KOS on us
<21:03:45> "boyka": why would you have the rights to shoot me but i didnt have the right to shoot you ?
<21:04:06> "Erik Tyrone": because we were in a fight with NATO, and we can kill anyone in the war zone.
<21:04:27> "Erik Tyrone": if you show up to a place and hear shooting, you cant just start killing people.
<21:04:31> "boyka": we were also in the fight
<21:04:44> "Erik Tyrone": You may have engaged NATO, but not T.N.C
<21:04:50> "Erik Tyrone": wich means you have no KOS
<21:04:55> "Erik Tyrone": on TNC
<21:05:09> "boyka": yea but you cant shoot us if you dont engage
<21:05:24> "boyka": eventhough we are in the area
<21:05:28> "Erik Tyrone": In this situation, we actually can. because there is a war zone-
<21:06:09> "boyka": the only thing you can do is to inform us that the area is unsafe so we can leave imediatly
<21:06:38> "Erik Tyrone": we had noe idea you were even in the area.
<21:07:38> "boyka": but you must tag if you see someone youre not sure if they are in the gang youre fighting with or not
<21:08:05> "boyka": becuase the rule youre saiyng also applys to us
<21:08:19> "boyka": we were in a war zone
<21:08:23> "boyka": to
<21:08:26> "boyka": too*
<21:09:13> "Erik Tyrone": but the thing is we cant know you engage nato, and we defently were fighting nato before you showed up. therfor you "thir party engage" and we can kill you, but you cant kill us.
<21:09:40> "Erik Tyrone": we dont have to tag every player in a war zone
<21:09:44> "Erik Tyrone": we kill in sight.
<21:09:48> "Erik Tyrone": on*
<21:09:49> "boyka": we couldnt know if you were still there or not
<21:10:01> "Erik Tyrone": read the chat because people were dying left and right.
<21:10:05> "boyka": we engaged when we didnt hear shots for a while
<21:10:31> "Erik Tyrone": that does not mean the war is over at all. we had 3 or 4 members alive when you RDM'ed me
<21:10:40> "Erik Tyrone": Nato had like 3
<21:11:16> "boyka": but thats the thing if i rdmd you why didnt you write to me instead of killing me
<21:11:29> "boyka": if i rdm you your team doesnt have kos on us
<21:11:43> "boyka": and i saw that you didnt have anything on you
<21:12:26> "Erik Tyrone": I gave to eat, you can make your decision to either refund or not. not doing so may result in a ban request. take your time to read the rules 
<21:12:46> "Erik Tyrone": refund is either an mk20 or the price of one.
<21:13:03> "Erik Tyrone": were by the way not gonna use time to send texts while fighting for our lives
<21:14:25> "boyka": you contacted me now just becuase i couldnt get video proof of my side
<21:14:34> "boyka": becuse it has pasted well over 40 min
<21:20:04> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": and one of you shot me after i killed you and if i rdm you, you dont have kos on me becuase of that
<21:20:26> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": you can write to me while youre dead in side or something
<21:20:54> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": instead of shooting me and then claim refund
<21:37:46> "Erik Tyrone": contacting you during a fight is just bad rp
<21:38:02> "Erik Tyrone": its not my responsibility to make sure you have evidence of engaging us
<21:38:26> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": you cant blame on rp if it was wrong from either of the sides
<21:38:38> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": then you have to take things out of rp
<21:38:49> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": you have to think about that
<21:39:10> "Erik Tyrone": again, not my responsibility to make sure you engage correctly when you third party engage
<21:39:27> "Erik Tyrone": and im not going to cantact you nor your clan members before the fight is over.
<21:39:35> "Erik Tyrone": I dont want to interrupt.
<21:40:02> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": if we for examble rdm you you dont have kos on us so its not a fight then
<21:40:25> "Erik Tyrone": we have kos on everyone in the war zone
<21:40:34> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": and i cant give you refund when one of you killed me and then after 40 min claim for refund
<21:40:41> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": no you have not
<21:40:51> "Erik Tyrone": how come not?
<21:41:41> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": so if i have a fight near kavala i can just shoot everyone going out from kavala ? see it doesnt make sence
<21:42:27> "Erik Tyrone": how can you compare in the middle of nowhere to kavala?
<21:42:43> "Erik Tyrone": does not make sense
<21:42:52> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": its the same thing kos zone
<21:43:36> "Erik Tyrone": you cant kill people in safezone anyways so what is the point risking being so close to kavala. if only one player reaches the safezone you can get banned
<21:43:44> "Erik Tyrone": but technicly yes, you have kos
<21:44:00> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": when they are going out from kavala please read what i write
<21:44:51> "Erik Tyrone": at this point i have no idea what youre talking about to be honest. youre talking about a fight that never took place, please stick to the case.
<21:45:18> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": omg...
<21:45:29> "Erik Tyrone": but if you started a fight right outside kavala, you can kill anyone that comes inside a reasonable range
<21:45:44> "Erik Tyrone": but were talking about a case where you shoot without engaging AKA rdm
<21:45:45> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": no you cant
<21:45:50> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": you cant
<21:46:42> "Erik Tyrone": As long as two gangs are fighting and some dude decides its a pretty good idea to walk into hundreds of gunshot
<21:46:49> "Erik Tyrone": both gangs have a reason to kill him
<21:48:02> "Erik Tyrone": §2,5 in the rules says
<21:48:07> "Erik Tyrone": If you are killed in the crossfire of a firefight, it is not RDM.
<21:48:51> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": so what are you saying now ?
<21:49:03> "Erik Tyrone": the same ive said for the last hour.
<21:49:24> "Erik Tyrone": ill take it one more time for you and you will have to make a desicion
<21:49:25> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": that you cross fired me ?!?
<21:49:30> "Erik Tyrone": you killed me?
<21:49:37> "Erik Tyrone": not the other way around
<21:49:46> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": yes but one of you shot me
<21:50:08> "Erik Tyrone": again
<21:50:18> "Erik Tyrone": §2 - 5 says: If you are killed in the crossfire of a firefight, it is not RDM.
<21:50:34> "Erik Tyrone": we can kill you because we are in an engaged fight, but you cant kill us.
<21:50:42> "Erik Tyrone": If you want to kill us, you will have to engage.
<21:50:43> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": omg no you cant
<21:50:53> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": why are u always saying that
<21:51:03> "Erik Tyrone": Go on the website and see the rule yourself, im literally copying it from the website.
<21:51:13> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": do you even understand what crossfire är ?
<21:51:18> "Erik Tyrone": Yes
<21:51:23> "Erik Tyrone": ill explain that too
<21:51:31> "Erik Tyrone": when two gangs are shootinmg eachother
<21:51:45> "Erik Tyrone": whatever comes inbetween those gangs will be considered crossfire
<21:51:49> "Erik Tyrone": if any randoms are killed
<21:51:53> "Erik Tyrone": and is NOT RDM
<21:51:54> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": its for example i try to shoot you but youre running towards the shots (EDIT BY ME: HE THINKS CROSSFIRE MEANS LITERALLY WALKING INTO BULLETS)
<21:52:05> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": nno
<21:52:16> "Erik Tyrone": I think you have misunderstood what crossfire means in arma.
<21:52:21> "Erik Tyrone": atleast CVG
<21:52:50> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": no i have played on this server when it started
<21:53:20> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": and i have always asked admins about crossfire and they say just like i say now
<21:55:45> "Erik Tyrone": do you mean like if i shoot straight forward and you run into my shots thats a crossfire?
<21:55:55> "Erik Tyrone": and its not rdm.
<21:55:55> "Erik Tyrone": ?
<21:56:06> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": if i shoot adde and youre running towards the shots
<21:56:11> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": thats crossfire
<21:56:27> "Erik Tyrone": Thats not what a crossfire means on CVGaming
<21:57:29> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": the admins have always told me that for example, if i shoot adde and youre running towards the shots thats crossfire
<21:57:47> "Erik Tyrone": wich admins is it youre talking about.
<21:58:15> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": bobbi, legacy, nordkvist
<21:59:05> "Erik Tyrone": This is the last chance I will give you to either compensate me or not: yes / no
<21:59:21> "Erik Tyrone": This chatting has lasted too long.
<21:59:40> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": no becuase you didnt contact me until atleast 40 min have pasted
<22:00:05> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": so i didnt have a chance to show you from my perspektive
<22:00:35> "Erik Tyrone": Alright, I warned you earlier that not compensating may resul in a ban request. are you sure you do NOT want to compensate?
<22:00:55> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": you did a bad move
<22:01:15> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": i wanted to show you but you waited until i couldnt show you a video
<22:01:43> "Erik Tyrone": I talked to Zanetti as soon as I had the chance
<22:02:20> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": the only thing you had to do was typing in the side chat b-174 no kos you rdmd me
<22:02:32> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": thats the only thing you had to say
<22:02:53> "Erik Tyrone": I have disabled side channel wich is a option delivered and supported by CVGaming due to spam.
<22:03:10> "Erik Tyrone": I cant reach my y menu when im dead.
<22:03:16> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": then you could just asked one of your frined
<22:03:18> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": to typr
<22:03:21> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": type *
<22:03:35> "Khaled min bror f**k vad de tr": who died earlier
<22:04:01> "Erik Tyrone": this is the last time im asking, will you compensate me for x1 mk20 (gun or ingame money) yes or no?
<22:20:58> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<22:27:44> Your chat partner has disconnected.

If you wish, please read the entire thing for more insight. I tried to mark the more important parts! :)

Dedication has been put into this ban request, and I really hope I can get a mature response as this has not been the case on alot of recent ban requests.

Thank you.

EDIT:

The purpose of the screenshot of the log with Medic Kurre at the end is that he started to send me messages and wanting money regarding a case he had nothing to do with to begin with. This, I do not find as good behaiviour as he had nothing what so ever to do with the case. The reason for skipping NLR is because NLR does not apply for RDM. see: " If you are RDM'd, it is not a new life. " - taken from :

Edit 2: Now more clearly visible what ive edited with use of color.

Edited by Erik Tyrone

Detta är det ända ja kommer skriva på denna ban req föratt jag tror vi har snackat nog om det i chatten ovanför. Jag kan väl börja med att vi hade fight med NATO. sedan blir min vän dödad och säger att det står någon och lootar hans kropp då tror jag att du var han i NATO och (försökte att tagga men fick inte upp något namn) skjuter. efter jag skjutit dig frågar mina kompisar varför jag sköt tnc och jag säger för jag trodde det var NATO. Efter det så går jag till det stället jag sköt mig och får direkt ett skott i huvudet av en av dina medlemmar. Vid det tillfället trodde jag ni hade accepterat fighten då ingen av er ville ta er tid att kontakta oss på antingen ts eller bara skriva i side "kos of b-163 you rdm me,go pick up my stuff" eller nått sånt. Och när jag låg död så blev jag lootad (förmodligen av er). Sedan efter 1 till 1 och en halv timme efter allt hade hänt så får jag ett medelande av dig om att jag har rdmat och jag undrar direkt varför du skriver så här sent och varför du inte bara skrev direkt så jag KUNDE FÅ VIDEO PÅ ALLT. när vi skriver till varandra så säger jag till dig att en av er sköt mig efter jag sköt dig,sen kommer ditt bullshit om att det inte var ni  "Erik Tyrone":nato killed you not us"  En regel som du kanske inte vet är att om du dör av att någon har rdmat dig så får inte ditt lag atomatiskt kos fördet så som ni trodde vid detta tillfälle.sedan kommer resten av chattandet som alla kan se längst upp i ban reqen. 

Nu på din video så rdmar jag dig. Det är jag medveten om. Men att du för det första klipper bort i slutet när jag faktiskt dör av en av er gör mig riktigt irriterad då du förmodligen har video på det Och sedan lootar min kropp och väntar så att jag inte kan ta film på det UTAN ATT DU ÄNS KONTAKTAR MIG?!?     Det var riktigt fult av dig och jävligt barnsligt "bara för att banna mig"... om du nu ville ha ditt gear så gärna hade du väl lagt upp hela klippet eller ville du klippa bort att ni faktiskt döda mig med. Nu är det så att jag skulle ge tillbaks om ni skulle 1.skriva till oss direkt när det hände eller bara skriva i side att det är kos off och att vi ska ta ert gear till säkerhet så ni kan ta tillbaka det. 2. om ni inte skulle dödat mig efter jag knäppte dig och ta ert och mitt gear och sticka 3. inte väntat ut tiden bara för att vi inte ska ha något bevis. 

Kommer ej skriva nått mer på denna ban reqen då jag har fullt upp med läxor och prov som kommer i veckan och att jag är jävligt irriterad om hur ni behandlade och skötte denna situation jävligt fult 

Hej!

Edit: kan vara stavfel i texten så försök ignorera de så mycket som möjligt.

Edited by Boyka

Hej!

Till en först tyckte jag denna banreqen var OERHÖRT luddig. Men efter ett tag så började det klarna. Jag kan ärligt säga att det var en jäkla massa ? i skallen efter läst allt de ni båda har skrivit.

Men allting håller inte. Särskilt inte med videon jag fick av Erik här:

Fick denna videon av Erik vilket uppenbarligen bevisar att anledningen varför även du dör är att du lootar hans prylar.

Ganska simpelt.

Antingen refundar du det han hade eller så kommer jag att straffa dig för din handling!

Du har 24/h på dig.

Erik kontakta mig när han har refundat dig eller ifall han inte gjort det vid midnatt imorgon ONSDAG.

//Bachne

• Bachne locked this topic