CvGaming

Ban request [RU] carl markblyat 2016-11-28 19.40

Xymz

Name: [TSAR] Xymz

Offender-Name: [RU] carl markblyat

Date: 2016-11-28 - 19.40

Which rule(s) were broken: 3rd party engage

Additional information: We had engaged 2 guys in a car and told them that this is TSAR step out of the vecihle or we will shoot. They then started driving and we shot the driver. The passenger though, said that we couldnt shoot him and we asked before what gang he was in but he didnt answer (cause he said he was kidnapped by MJS, and therefore couldnt kill him, we asked him what gang he is in and i think he said something else than MJS, even though he was in it- this was before we recorded. Then we said the engage again just to make sure that he heard it the other times, but when we were counting down [RU] carl markblyat 3rd engaged us.

Yes, Såhär ligger det till Xyms. 

Du har absolut rätt i att man inte får 3e parts engaga, men i detta fall så var det inget sådant.

Eftersom du engagar personen i bilen, vilket då Carl uppenbarligen hör, så har då alltså alla personer som hör engagen kos. Detta möjliggör för ett gäng att kunna kriga mot två parter samtidigt.

Lägger in hur regeln är skriven så vet du till nästa gång.

NEKAD!

1. Third party engage will no longer be allowed. If two groups are having a fight you are not allowed to get involved until the ungoing fight is over. It is allowed for one of the groups already fighting to engage another group but that will only grant KOS on the ones who made the engage, not the opposing side.

This rule only applies when a fight is already taking place, if your group engage two groups or more at once either by accident or not this will NOT be ruled as THIRD PARTY ENGAGE.  

• kooben locked this topic