CvGaming

ban req on Dewson

walter yellow

Name: [TSAR] John Smith

Offender-Name: Dewson

Date: 2016-12-28 - < 23h33m55s> 

Which rule(s) were broken: VDM, Looting a guy who you didnt kill

Additional information: I got some info from my good friend Snorx that a zamak was driving towards me. I started driving in the direction were snorx told me he was. And to my suprise he was there. I drove infront of him to try to make him stop his car. But then the game desynced and he flipped over. I turned my car around and drove towards him. When I stopped i told him to put his hands up. And he did. I also told him to give me the key's but he didnt want to give me them. So i was going to kill him but he started to run. So i thought i just might let him go. Then he jumped out of a drug bush and ran into his car. And then the chase was on again. I drove next to him and then he turned his car over to me and i exploded. As you can see in the video. After that he went to my body and started looting.

Im not going to ban Dewson based on this video... You drive infront of him, causing D-Sync and using that situation (when the game bugs) to rob him.

Play fair in the future AND REMEMBER THE FU#%&NG 15 MIN VIDEO!

DECLINED

• kooben locked this topic