CvGaming

[Ban Request] APD Ferm

Afriel

Name: [N.L.F] Afriel

Offender-Name: [A.P.D] J.Ferm

Date: 2014-11-23

Reason: Having a shotout vs the APD after a Federal Reserve robbery. Ferm gets killed by Dimitri, and instantly alt+f4s.

Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wn8h63wxl5qv9lw/Ferm.mp4?dl=0

Bild:    http://imgur.com/xJ0UX3V

Maybe his game crashed? Ferm is not that kind of person who combatlogs, I have a hard time believe that its the case. I cant say for sure though, I was not there. Lets see what Ferm has to say.

Får man fråga varför ni vill få honom bannad? Jag menar det är ju inte direkt så att poliser tjänar nånting på att combat logga. Så kan inte tänka mig att han skulle gjort det med mening.

Server rules gäller alla Hano, thats why. Vi vet att han ragequitade. 

edit: Jag var inte där men fått höra efteråt. Jag gillar Ferm ingame som fan men fortfarande inte acceptabelt :)

Jag håller med carpen! Ferm är en av dem jag spelar mest med. en som jag gillar och respekterar!

Kan vi inte kolla med Ferm vad som hände och han får förklara sig. Ganska säker på det finns en förklaring =) då Ferm är en bra kille.

Den respekten måste vi ha för bra och aktiva spelare.

men om det är så som bevisen pekar mot.. ja jag håller med regler gäller alla. =/

Är helt övertygad över att Ferm kommer ta sitt straff om så behövs!

M.Gray

It was late at night. I had some serious real life things to do and those are always way more important than a game. And without further ado i tabed out of the game and exited it from windows. 

Really? so when my friend was just about log out cus he had som rl stuff to do but then 3 cops comes outside his house and he tells them he has to leave but they said he would get banned for combatlog so he came out and got into jail. 

Therefore, your excuse is not valid :( you couldve waited 2 minutes respawned and then exited. Im sure 2 minutes wouldn't stop you from doing your irl stuff that you had to do.

It was late at night. I had some serious real life things to do and those are always way more important than a game. And without further ado i tabed out of the game and exited it from windows. 

Hello Guys.

It was a pure Combatlogg (i was watching/hearing). 

No matter the reason outside the game this is punishable by a few days ban and clean the gear.

So what i did is clean the gear of Ferm and then its up to Ferm to show he is a part of Cvgaming community and contact those involved. Discuss the matter and find a solution.

Same goes for you NLF guys, always talk to them first before posting here.

if you guys cant talk together and arrive to any solutions i will add the 2 day ban for combatlogg.

locking this thread.

Edit: We have had a discussion and found a solution.