CvGaming

Medic app.

ZAXZED

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer: Olof In game. and on this forum i have Zaxzed as name, it's an old account.

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561198072136954

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer: Yes.

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: 500+ hours. started playing on CV back in early 2015.

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 1050 hours.

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer: Yes

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: Right now i dont play that much because i havent found any fun gang or have that many friends that still like arma, but when i play its between 15:00/16:00-20:00/22:00, on weekends/holidays i can play from 10:00 to 00:00 (depends on how many players that are online)

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: Hm, im a good roleplayer. i have my limits tho (like everyone else) im an active player and i've played on Cv for a long long time. What i like to do most in Arma is to drive everything from Zamak to Jet ski, (i even won a event not long ago with jet ski :D) but i realy like to drive all sorts of vehicles, and thats what medics do, drive from kavala to sofia and then back to ress another one in kavala again. And not to point out the obvious i'am a really good driver!

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: No

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: More active medics on the server and a more happy community!

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: Yes both on Cv and Publiclir and many english speaking servers, But i found Cv as my favorite all time :D

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

Answer: Yes ofcourse!

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer: More active medics!

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here: My character (Olof) comes from Altis/Sofia, hes a pretty old man with a dead wife and no kids, (kinda lonley) He worked as a dentist in pyrgos when he was younger and he was very good at his job and was very well known in the area, therefor he met his now dead wife and they tried to have kids but failed. :( (sad right?) olof is a very talk happy man that loves to drive, Bikes, boats, cars, helicopters. Everything, And hes good at it!

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: Im a 16 y/old guy from Skene/Kinna that has always been into video games and stuff like that. i love to roleplay and everything that comes with it, If i think something i say it, if i see that something is wrong i fix it, Sometimes i can't take a "no" and last of all, I love to talk! :D