CvGaming

Please Unban Miko19

murvegutten

I and my buddies were out driving a trip but our car as we stopped and fix bile nto it was a smart guy who crachedt car so we PPT repair it when I heard a car that was running at full speed, it was blue I said stop have toolkit, but he fired me just took my buddy and he killed that he threatened that those who were in nerhetten a paramedic arrived and restore me and then fikk jeg tilbakke all my cases were je gglad CIRC 2-3 minutes later a likens car blue truck with it drove an ancestral ways and then it turned and ran towards us and year in my car and Medica his car as he seemed intimidating and after so Mhan time hadnt killed us and would take us in're so i hadnt no choice but to and kill ehan I killed he came Medica and restore him and it sounded je gmerke tiul foog drepte he did not res he takes from his pdwen fårst he ka ndrep us so we Tokk from his pdwen and then reset Medica he said come with me and I should run away from here and then he said I'll give you a ban so we said, but his time looking after us thank me Ps: Miko19