Name

[TDB] Felix

Offender-Name

[BKG] Joaguin Gusman

Date:

2018/30/12 - 13.00

Which rule(s) were broken:

13. Engage

"You need to give the person(s) a reasonable amount of time to react before shooting after your engage."

"If you are in a gang you must start your robbery with "THIS IS THE GANGNAME" For an example: This is the TRA, put your hands up or we will open fire."

4. Vehicles

"A stolen vehicle may not be destroyed, but can be sold."

Additional information:

I was selling drugs at the drug dealer and this guy engages me, and then shoots me. My problem with this incident is, the amount of time I had to perform his demands. I was just done selling the drugs and in my mind I was already in my plane, ready to leave. I heard him engage but didn't really understand what was going on before I was dead. I need more time to react. If he had giving me 1-2 seconds more i would have realized what was going on and of course, jumped out of the plane with my hands up. Its not like the plane is a super plane and takes of within 2 seconds. He could easily have given me at least 3 seconds before he had to shoot me. 

I get that i jumped in the plane and it really looked like i was trying to take of. But see this from my perspective. I was done selling, not expecting anything to happen, i didnt hear any noises at all. Then he engages as i was running and unlocking my plane. The part of me running and jumping into the plane is muscle memory, i could do it while i was asleep. 

I would never try to take of in this situation. I would not respect my life at all, and that would be in violation with your ruleset. 

He didn't chop shop my plane, he destroyed it. I don't have video of it, but i can show you the chat. Right after he gave me a choice to buy it or get it chop shoped he took suicide (crashed it). Here is the video  https://youtu.be/0FByfTIdusY

He didn't start with his gang name. So technically he broke that rule as well. 

I'm posting this ban req because my gang and alot of other people, have problems with BGK. This is not the first time they didn't give me enough time. Here is another example from yesterday. I was just about to open my inventory and then i got shot. It would not hurt anyone if they had given me 3 seconds more in this clip. I know that I didn't immediately open inventory, but still. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhXJu1bS9Kk&feature=youtu.be )

okay they were fast, but how would i know if you would stay or pull, tested the start plane, took less than two seconds to get up to 70km / h. of course I don't know what to do. for previous situations you have egagat then shot directly, you get as well no more than 2 seconds of you either, maybe think about it also that you do wrong me. Did I get the stuff back then? no, think before you do or say something to someone else when you do wrong yourself. Was not really so I wanted them to go to as I knew we were inside of our second clan. I thought you had more things and sell, then I noticed you opened the plane. Then I think you do not wait for your life. and your plan comes after restart, drove it down into the water so they never exploded but just despawned

First of all, this is from rules. Then they say that you should take advantage of their life, this is not the first time you have been in your time, not trying to be careful. and says that if I have to protect myself and feel insecure then I have the right to kill you if it is an egage that is made

Killing someone in an attempt to protect yourself or gang members is not RDMing. Remember, you always need to engage before shooting, no matter what

You ALWAYS need to value your life no matter what (of course there will be exceptions), here are some guidelines:

When you are being engaged and you have your gun on your back, pulling up your gun and starting to shoot is not valuing your life (exceptions are if you are in a safe position when being engaged).

First of all Joaquin the rules doesnt state that you must protect yourself and shoot people any way you like it, are you afraid of your life and engage been made sure yes, but in this situation no.

You dont give him any time to react.

Please solve this by refund otherwise i will give out a ban.

Daniel pm me here on the website or in teamspeak if you cant come to an agreement!

Also: engage in a correct way next time, you have to state your gangname in the beginning of the engage so the other part knows who they are "fighting" with.
theres been a couple of complaints regarding your gang joaquin so i suggest that you all go thru the rules again.
Thanks

//Luckiiee