Sign in to follow this  
[SAS] Amir Hw

Request for Unban

Name: Amir Hawilo

Date: 2019-01-10 - 17:00

Reason: I would like to explain why i was talking about money duping and why i should not get punished here for any reason.
8sVXarh.jpg
This is from the current server and its a sucpect so i dont consider getting perm banned from that

and here is the other bans

IZOh1mE.jpg

This is from the other server im banned from and my friend for money duping i called him bitch in the support room and left the case.
vbfwTHA.png

And here is the proof i got banned from life comunity and money is inculded me and my friend play on this server alot and i got unbanned from there by paying theam money altso buying vip
But i dont know why i got banned from sucpect for duplication i mean the admins could atleast take a better look and search for any money dupped in my account or something atleast and i got banned without any information about that i was going to get banned.
here is a screen shot from alrp comunity I dont know if u guys hate other people that glitch and this kind of stuff be ill be not doing this stuff and it was an sucpect 
How i got banned from Alrp it was because i was duping money on the ground
8FCC3EA05FC145C1B386AE4C9F9F8EC31CB1A15D

Har förklarat för Amir att hans permban kommer att kvarstå tills jag undersökt detta mer.