CvGaming

Ban request- [S.D.S] Dibo (video proof)

Grytbakk1

I have proof that he escaped into safe zone when we chased him!

we tried to rob him and told him to stop the vehicle and get out. we said it many times , but he escaped in to the safezone where he ran us over and blew decidio's car up and the( APD Mr. gray  )  got him for running us over and escaping in to a safezone. 

Sorry for the shit quality :)

1st: You were in a car and he was in a car, not only are the cars so loud that you barely can hear what people are saying on foot but you were also in a vehicle which makes it almost impossible to hear what your saying (you werent even sounding hostile nor loud) next time be outside your car make a roadblock and scream something like "STOP THE CAR OR I'LL LIGHT YOU UP LIKE A F*KING CHRISTMAS TREE"

2nd: You do realize you robbed someone like literally a few meters from Athira Safe zone which im sure theres a rule saying is wrong.

3rd: You broke several rules inside safe zone by ramming his car and VDMing, also you continuesly knocked S.D.S members out and didnt let them get up INSIDE SAFE ZONE. 

If you look at the updated rules it says that VICTIMS/INNOCENTS has the right to flee into safezones.
The ones who are not allowed to do that is the ones engaging criminal action or some kind of battle.

From what Br0ze told you, you are the one at fault.

Also just from the first 2 minutes there was 0 faults from the SDS guy, he dont have to stop if he doesnt want because he is innocent and wasnt even close to being controlled by your offroad.
He could probably not hear jack shit what you said FROM the car. The sound emitted from it is REALLY low.
You rammed him in safezone.. Gosh drop this post if you care for not being banned yourself.

• You may not use Kavala/Athira as an escape zone it's a safe zone ONLY for those people that are innocent.

In this case, you try to rob him. He decides to take off, he never decides to "Join" in on the "Fight".. that makes him innocent.

About the VDM. You're breaking rules by trying to block him in safezone and then you keep knocking him down. 

If I were him I would use this clip and make a banrequest on you guys.. 

DECLINED