CvGaming

Thoughts that are circling in my brain :)

Kupa

Hello my dear CVG fellows 

I'm in a mood for writing suddenly, it's 2am but after some beers on a Monday night I'm feeling fantastic. 
So basically I'll write my thoughts about the server and so on! Read carefully! 

Some actions made by civilians, other factions and gangs that are making me a little bit off edge when I'm playing. 
I was recently accepted to the Police faction, and so far I've been enjoying it massively! But there is some incidents, I want to share. And I'll hopefully make you think twice next time. 

I will to start with the CV-N. Their posts are hilarious indeed! But some of them, in the crew are literally d*ckheads(excuse my language) 

For example: Stefan Ö (edited)
You've been driving your damn go-cart for a decade now(in Kavala) we've been warning you, make you pay tickets and we actually blew your go-cart in pieces. But how ever, you just don't give a single f*ck and youve been continuing to drive it. And the worst part is, you're wreck-less driving and just literally point your middle finger to Role-playing. 
I think it's very immature and trolling behavior by you since you don't roleplay a shit when we detain or arrest you. 
And this involves some other people in CV-N as well, but I don't remember their names as I'm writing this.
I'd love, a change from you guys. You are suppose to be news-writers! Your shouldn't be acting like F1 racers. Please.

Faction H.R.A: 
In my opinion, I think the rebels are doing a great job as their in-game characters! I've not been roleplaying a lot with them, but I'm looking forward to it! :)

Gangs? Hmm, I don't have a personal opinion about EC, I think they're acting character(cartel) 
How ever, they're engaging in a bad way(SURRENDER OR DIE) witch should be removed as a engage command. However, I don't blame you EC, all gangs I've been fighting against has been using it. 

Swipe? Well, this is the gang who've been robbing me a lot. So obviously I don't like them as a Gang! 
And from experience, some of them don't know RP at all! ( They killed me, so I just defended myself - Some1 in Swipe yesterday when he was detained...
And they don't have a motto as a gang, like "road pirates" "Cartel" etc etc.. But it's all up to them of course, but it would earn some RP.

Cv-droghandel is one of my personally favorites to be honest, I think you're acting "gangsters" "thug" you're not running around in Kavala and trolling. You mind your own. That's why you are my top 1! Keep it that way:) 

SC? I won't leave a comment here. No personally offense, but I've not experienced any role-play by you or funny moments without an engage or being rude. I'll leave it there!

I hope you don't mind being faced with critic anyone, I'm not offending anyone :>> 
I wish you had a great time reading my thoughts and comments, you're welcome to say something to your defense if you didn't like it. 
But I would enjoy more positive comments, kisses!! 
Yes I wrote this because I'm drunk and bored 

Edited by R. Kupa

I salute you for making a post like this, bringing up the problems to a discussion is always needed,

I won´t comment on your "comments", it is your opinion but i would love to hear what you have to say about your "list" in a week since you have only been an officer for 1 day - and i know for sure your comrades in the blue suits would leave other comments here than the ones you posted for each gang/faction, anyways great post and thank you for being a part of the community we need more people like you! :drinks: :sniper::police:

I salute you for making a post like this, bringing up the problems to a discussion is always needed,

I won´t comment on your "comments", it is your opinion but i would love to hear what you have to say about your "list" in a week since you have only been an officer for 1 day - and i know for sure your comrades in the blue suits would leave other comments here than the ones you posted for each gang/faction, anyways great post and thank you for being a part of the community we need more people like you! :drinks: :sniper::police:

Thank you Jonas, I'll remember to post another list in a week or so!

ive been a CAD for 2 fully days(dygn) but 3 days to count. 

Anyway, thanks for the kind comments! Both Hinder and Jonas. =>

"

For example: matteh 
You've been driving your damn go-cart for a decade now(in Kavala) we've been warning you, make you pay tickets and we actually blew your go-cart in pieces. But how ever, you just don't give a single f*ck and youve been continuing to drive it. And the worst part is, you're wreck-less driving and just literally point your middle finger to Role-playing. 
I think it's very immature and trolling behavior by you since you don't roleplay a shit when we detain or arrest you. 
And this involves some other people in CV-N as well, but I don't remember their names as I'm writing this.
I'd love, a change from you guys. You are suppose to be news-writers! Your shouldn't be acting like F1 racers. Please."

What the f**k. i drove ones. And i only had 1 gokart and u guys destroyed it. So stop lying :)

I remember robbing you, at Drug Dealer. You weren't very happy. Some words, like ''f**k you cunt sWipe robbing poor civilians like me'' and continuing on with the same kind of words until we talked with you and an admin. And RP, i'm almost never in Kavala, so you haven't seen me roleplay. But i promise you, if i see you. I will try to amuse you with my roleplaying. Cheers ;)

"

For example: matteh 
I'd love, a change from you guys. You are suppose to be news-writers! Your shouldn't be acting like F1 racers. Please."

What the f**k. i drove ones. And i only had 1 gokart and u guys destroyed it. So stop lying :)

aight, I was quite drunk when i wrote this and the Cv-N guy is Stefan Ö. My apologiez

and for you "Cheytak" 

yepp, I was extremely mad since you engaged me in a poor way. I've put this behind my back, but  if you wanna continue to fight. You're welcome!:) And brags about your roleplaying skills is just embarrassing sorry. :) 

aight, I was quite drunk when i wrote this and the Cv-N guy is Stefan Ö. My apologiez

and for you "Cheytak" 

yepp, I was extremely mad since you engaged me in a poor way. I've put this behind my back, but  if you wanna continue to fight. You're welcome!:) And brags about your roleplaying skills is just embarrassing sorry. :) 

I do know i suck at roleplaying, but when it comes to engaging and shooting, i do know i never do it wrong. But when misunderstandings takes place, it's not okay to go on Side Channel, and type mean and stupid things´about our gang. Instead, ask us calmly to go on TeamSpeak to talk about this. If we would've gotten a video of you, where we do see that you couldn't hear us correct, we would've refunded you. We've done it alot of times before, and we would've done it for you if you wouldn't have gone on Side Channel and typing things you could've gotten banned for saying. You don't sit in Side typing ''Cunt sWipe'' and ''I will fuckng ban you now f***ing cunts''

My apoligies if you lost and HEMTT or another, but be nice and explain why you think it's unfair and we would've refunded you instead. Have a good time in-game, and i'll see you in-game too, cheers ;)

I do know i suck at roleplaying, but when it comes to engaging and shooting, i do know i never do it wrong. But when misunderstandings takes place, it's not okay to go on Side Channel, and type mean and stupid things´about our gang. Instead, ask us calmly to go on TeamSpeak to talk about this. If we would've gotten a video of you, where we do see that you couldn't hear us correct, we would've refunded you. We've done it alot of times before, and we would've done it for you if you wouldn't have gone on Side Channel and typing things you could've gotten banned for saying. You don't sit in Side typing ''Cunt sWipe'' and ''I will fuckng ban you now f***ing cunts''

My apoligies if you lost and HEMTT or another, but be nice and explain why you think it's unfair and we would've refunded you instead. Have a good time in-game, and i'll see you in-game too, cheers ;)

I'm just sharing this big secret with you now, being a wannabe hardcore lawyer writer isn't working on me. 

I couldn't give a flying f*ck about your appeals on me:p I've a small thought saying I'm a lot older then you, so whenever I'm doing wrong. I don't need any "teenager internet hitlers" to tell me so. 

If you feeling better appealing on me, we can sit in teamspeak and I'll let you talk to end. 

I also wanna behave like a teen now, and tell you.. "Cheers" isn't a write able word. Whenever you talk with someone on teamspeak and does something nice, you trough it out. I've also heard it when "administrators" sharing a announcement, and cheers everyone for listening. Correct should be correct buddy, think about it. 

Edited by R. Kupa

Denna tråd startade väldigt bra. Känner att ämnet börjar gå åt lite fel håll här i slutet..

Så antingen återgår vi till att kommentera R.Kupas text, eller så låser jag tråden.. Remember, be friendly! :) 

Edited by Afriel

Denna tråd startade väldigt bra. Känner att ämnet börjar gå åt lite fel håll här i slutet..

Så antingen återgår vi till att kommentera R.Kupas text, eller så låser jag tråden.. Remember, be friendly! :) 

Bästa alternativet är att låsa den, fick iallafall säga vad jag kände för! =>

• Afriel locked this topic