CvGaming

Combattlogg

Karleeen

Request Information

Name: [Cv-D] [UB] Karlen

Offender-Name: [A.P.D] J.Tomek

Date: 2015-09-30

Reason: Combatlogg

Bevis: https://gyazo.com/3f6b21793151c12a0721afaf2f8c0b4e  https://gyazo.com/446f3b94b94a129a63734740caa89349 

This ban req is also of the pointless sort.. You pick on the smallest things just to get people you don't like banned. Anyways you can even tell from the screenshots that i didnt ALT F4. My power went out because we're fixing stuff with the electricity at home. That's something i can't control if the power suddenly goes out. I dont really know what makes you think this would go through, as im not a combatlogger, and you only have proof of one incident that happened today... Im guessing you're heavily salted with some pepper on top or something to actually take time to make this ban req.

http://imgur.com/QqJLAdA

i know im not supposed to write anything here but ill go ahead and throw my opinion in here.

When Vitx was banned like this he was told that it didnt matter if he had bad internet, a combatlogg is a combatlogg, for all we know you could have snatched the cable out of the outlet, people actually do that and make exuses.

(this has happened to me before, my internet went down and i auto-combatlogged, it really sucks to get banned for it and i think it should be solved in other ways than banning since everyone cant have a 100/100 fiber line. its the people who abuse it that makes this a concern in the first place)

i know im not supposed to write anything here but ill go ahead and throw my opinion in here.

When Vitx was banned like this he was told that it didnt matter if he had bad internet, a combatlogg is a combatlogg, for all we know you could have snatched the cable out of the outlet, people actually do that and make exuses.

(this has happened to me before, my internet went down and i auto-combatlogged, it really sucks to get banned for it and i think it should be solved in other ways than banning since everyone cant have a 100/100 fiber line. its the people who abuse it that makes this a concern in the first place)

Ok just to clarify since i was  the one banning Vitx, Vitx got banned since his internet died like 8 times in a row exactly when he got killed. (might have been because of his bad internet, coincidence or not, if you get disconnected that many times in a row i find it very fishy, and he got banned 1 day for combatlog)

I wouldn´t say this is the same situation since this is the first time it happens to Tomek. still im not going to take this ban request but thats the truth regarding Vitx.

btw: Vitx got unbanned from his combatlog 1 day /when he provided me with a screenshot t that it was an arma failure(had nothing to do with his internet)