CvGaming

SC RDM

Obbe

Request Information

Name: *Your in-game name* [Cv-D] Obbe

Offender-Name: SC clan

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - 2016-01-24

Reason: We where robbing on pyrgos bridge we killed WL and where goint to loot then sc comes we kill the guy that loots sen they start shoothing att us we say kos over they wont listen and continue shooting. Bevis: 

If you are trying to take other peoples loot, the people who are fighting have the right to shoot you on sight, you and your gang does not have the right to answer the fire, you should leave the area asap so you don´t die, If you die the rule above applies, you do not have KOS on the ones killing you.

3 minutes ago, Olsson said:

Den som lootade var Bruce Bayne, vi visste inte att det var en fight och han har precis börjat spela på servern och han kan inte så mycket.

Vi säger KOS over sen börjar ni skjuta på oss ni övriga i sc borde väll veta`? Och säga till han.

30 minutes ago, Obbe said:

Request Information

Name: *Your in-game name* [Cv-D] Obbe

Offender-Name: SC clan

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - 2016-01-24

Reason: We where robbing on pyrgos bridge we killed WL and where goint to loot then sc comes we kill the guy that loots sen they start shoothing att us we say kos over they wont listen and continue shooting. Bevis: 

If you are trying to take other peoples loot, the people who are fighting have the right to shoot you on sight, you and your gang does not have the right to answer the fire, you should leave the area asap so you don´t die, If you die the rule above applies, you do not have KOS on the ones killing you.

Refund would be good

Ni lootar, vi skickar regeln till er ett antal gånger men nej ni vill inte sluta kriga.

12 minutes ago, KayTac said:

Ni lootar, vi skickar regeln till er ett antal gånger men nej ni vill inte sluta kriga.

ni skött på oss andra också som inte lootade ni sköt på oss i bilen och liknande och darför besvarade vi elden..

3 minutes ago, Olsson said:

ni skött på oss andra också som inte lootade ni sköt på oss i bilen och liknande och darför besvarade vi elden..

Men Olsson, vi har KOS på hela SC om en medlem i SC lootar. Ni får inte besvara elden, ingen av er får det.

Just now, KayTac said:

Men Olsson, vi har KOS på hela SC om en medlem i SC lootar. Ni får inte besvara elden, ingen av er får det.

Så du menar att vi som inte ens gör något som bara sitter i bilen osv ska bli skjutna? fattar inte direkt hur du tänker. Vi ska bara sitta kvar i bilen och dö eller????? 

46 minutes ago, v.pUTIN said:

Sen undrar jag vad ni har en kille som är med i CVD som står där utan tag. Vad gör han på plats?

Han skulle hämta min loot efter jag blev rammad men sen kom ni och tar looten

5 minutes ago, Mr.Keen said:

If you are trying to take other peoples loot, the people who are fighting have the right to shoot you on sight,

Det står ju i regeln att du bara får skjuta på den som lootar, 

Japp, men det står också såhär, You and your gang does not have the right to answer the fire, you should leave the area asap so you don´t die, If you die the rule above applies, you do not have KOS on the ones killing you.

2 minutes ago, adde said:

Han skulle hämta min loot efter jag blev rammad men sen kom ni och tar looten

fan vad skön du är, Så nu menar du att din polare utan tag skulle gå och loota i en fight :)? Och det är ju också emot reglerna

http://prntscr.com/9u9hb8

Edited by Olsson

1 minute ago, KayTac said:

Japp, men det står också såhär, You and your gang does not have the right to answer the fire, you should leave the area asap so you don´t die, If you die the rule above applies, you do not have KOS on the ones killing you.

Men vi sköt ju inte er för att ni dödade Bruce? Vi sköt er för ni sköt mot mig och Mr Keen

2 minutes ago, KayTac said:

Men det står ju fortfarande inte att ni får skjuta på alla som är runt om han som lootar.

Just now, Olsson said:

Men vi sköt ju inte er för att ni dödade Bruce? Vi sköt er för ni sköt mot mig och Mr Keen

Vad är det du inte förstår? Vi får skjuta alla SC men ni får inte skjuta tillbaks

1 minute ago, Mr.Keen said:

Men det står ju fortfarande inte att ni får skjuta på alla som är runt om han som lootar.

Det står det väl visst? You should leave the area asap so you do not die, you do not have KOS on the ones killing you.

4 minutes ago, KayTac said:

Vad är det du inte förstår? Vi får skjuta alla SC men ni får inte skjuta tillbaks

Det står det väl visst? You should leave the area asap so you do not die, you do not have KOS on the ones killing you.

Det får ni inte? Ni får endast skjuta han som lootat?, 

• Guest locked this topic