CvGaming

[Ban request]

Björt

Name: [Cv-D] Björt

Offender-Name: [KOFF] Discornia, HEKE, [KOFF] Kneji

Date: 2014-10-26

Reason: Well I came here to report some people for rulebreaking. Most of them are in the clan named KOFF. Let's get to the point. 

All began with that I took [KOFF]Disxortia's Hemmit box. When I stole the Hemmit box I thought that chop shopping it would be a great idea. I was wrong... They locked me in and I couldn't get out of it. Then I though,t what should do? And the best solution was that to lockpick it. I headed to pyrgos for lockpicks, which my friend nolim_12 had on him. When we tried lockpicking it we got RMD"ed and runned over with purpose. So I want you admins deside theirs future.

Proff: 

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In9H6lH1OOM&feature=youtu.be

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_-5yqpmRpg&feature=youtu.be

I can't believe this guy.

You are really calling it RDM when you have stolen my vehicle after it didn't lock due to bug, i come to chop shop while you try to sell it and shoot your buddy? And then you call it VDM when we try to lock you down while you drive safezone around for good hour wasting everyones time just to grief us since you have no change in firefight agains us. How about use the common sense next time instead of trolling us as much as you can. And anyway, you backed on Paateros heco during the process allmost blowing it up so how that ain't VDM and all we did is. How about for once CV-D starts following rules and blaming everyone else when shit hits the fan and they end up dead.

Due to stupid safezone system we had really no choise to do anything else in situation than lock you down with other vehicles while waiting for cops since they send us a text it will take while to come becouse all of them as usual are sitting at kavala instead of helping civilians on this game =/. 

Also remember how that situation stopped at the end? You drove my hemmt full speed to our roadblock and we also have bit material so if you want to go this way we can get some nice VDM bans for you mate.

3 bans have been put in place from these videos. 
Discornia, 7 days, Ramming the hemmt so it flips and almost explodes + RDM.
HEKE, 3 days purposely running a guy over multiple times. 

Kenji, 3 days for VDMing

This behavior is not okay, It is quite long bans all oh team, but since this was a organized incident with multiple people breaking the rules we felt it nessecary.