CvGaming

Ban Request [IVN] Rocky

Ramo

Name: [T.D.B] Ramo

Offender-Name: [IVN Rocky]

Date: 10-03-2016 20:45

Reason: i jumped in his car by accident, he drove me up to this house and shot me without engaging the only thing I did was saying let me go or my friends will kill you 

Hello I would like to hear what you say in the car so please upload a video there I can see what you guys are talking about.

You have 24 hours on you orelse this banreq will be auto declined for lack of evidence!

// bachne

Here you go, at first i said stop the car or i'll kill ya and 10 seconds after i said pew pew as a joke. later i said stop the car or my friends will kill you, NOT engage 

1 hour ago, Lake said:

I am sorry to say this but I think you are wrong here because you are engaging him a couple of times in the car :wacko:

Well, I got banned for killing a guy who pointed a gun at me and had a spike strip screaming Allahuakbar if that isn't engaging this sure isn't either! And BTW your not allowed to post here since you are not involved

Edited by [T.D.B] Ramo

Declined!

The problematic thing here is that you threathed him a several times which obviously made him nervous when you came around the corner with your gun blazing. 

You do more or less a bad engage on him in the vehicle.

Try to think like this. You are the driver in a vehicle. Someone jumps in and u lock the door. You drive away to have some fun and the passenger starts to say "let me go or i will kill you mate", "let me go now or my friends will kill you mate". Obviously you should do the exact same thing. 

So IMO it would be totally unnecessarily to ban someone here.

// Bachne

• Bachne locked this topic