CvGaming

Ban Request Lube Gang 2017-03-01

L.Wonderchild

Name: [Medic] L.Wonderchild

Offender-Name: [Lube] Palms are sweaty and [Lube] Dark Man

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - 2017-03-01

Which rule(s) were broken: Stole medic car + RDM.

Additional information: Video 1; http://plays.tv/video/58b71e369022577cef/horunge1?from=user

Video 2; http://plays.tv/video/58b71e863c54bf5f2a/horunge2?from=user

Video 3; http://plays.tv/video/58b71ef5e8ba45f466/horunge3?from=user

Video 4; http://plays.tv/video/58b71f74420905bfd3/horunge4?from=user

Nu är det 3 gånger på 1 vecka. Fixa något j**la piss så medics kan med våld kasta ut folk i sin bil, helst med huvudet före. Tack!

"Huruvida du tycker att straffet vi ger är rimligt eller inte är rätt så orelevant. 2 dagar är rätt så mycket tid för vissa, Absolut, Inga har dött av att inte kunna spela, Men varför vill du att personer som gör detta ska få längre ban än vad de får? Finns flera sätt att se på detta, 1. Vi höjer tiden på bans på personer som gör fel vilket i sin tur kan (troligtvis) leda till att mindre folk kommer in på servern och istället går till ett annat community. 2, Vi ger folk kortare bans i hopp om att under de dagarna/timmarna de är bannade så får de lite förnuft och tänker "Fan, det där var dumt gjort, Det ska jag inte göra igen".

Jag förstår din frustration över detta men att banna folk längre från servern är i mitt tycke inte så smart."

Ja, jag förstår ditt resonemang att folk lämnart communityt, men folk skiter i 2 dagar, och kommer tillbaks och gör samma sak efter dom 2 dagarna, då man inte har förlorat något pågrund av bannen.

Ännu en gång det händer och det är dax att göra något åt det, jag har gett mitt förslag, att bokstavligt talat sparka ut dom ur bilen, då jag är fett trött på att detta händer då vi endast är här för att hjälpa till.

You responded to an incident, dealt with half the people there and attempted to leave. We asked for a repair or to drop a tool kit and you told us to f**k off. We asked for you to take us back to kavala so you unlocked your car so we got in but instead you drive away from kavala and we can't just get out because we would need to run back. Are you supposed to help people as medic? or leave the stranded??????

You refused to repair our vehicle but in the video you spend time repairing your own after crashing. Why did you not help us?

Edited by YesSir

1 hour ago, YesSir said:

You responded to an incident, dealt with half the people there and attempted to leave. We asked for a repair or to drop a tool kit and you told us to f**k off. We asked for you to take us back to kavala so you unlocked your car so we got in but instead you drive away from kavala and we can't just get out because we would need to run back. Are you supposed to help people as medic? or leave the stranded??????

You refused to repair our vehicle but in the video you spend time repairing your own after crashing. Why did you not help us?

First off, tell me where I told you to f**k off.

Second off, I do only have 1 toolkit, which I used later on when you crashed it right?

You mate jumped in, and I was about to drive away, I said leave the car and unlocked the car, you jumped in instead and then I had to leave to ress the APD. I told you when you jumped in to jump out and I had other things to do. You could have either run or drive the car from peach field, where you at the first place jump in, to Kavala.

You didn't jump out, you instead took control of the car when I repaired it. I unlocked it and was about to jump in when you went for the driver seat.

Once again, I ressed you and told you that I had other things to do that was in hurry.

I told you 3 times, that you will get banned if you do not give back my car, and then you killed me.

16 hours ago, YesSir said:

As a medic hes job is not to repair your car you might take this banrequest to think over your economy on the server and buy you some toolkits if you're going to crash. Same with that you're are allowed to ask him for a repair or a ride to kavala but hes a medic and not a Taxi driver. His job is first to help people that needs his MEDICAL help and nothing else, not to be a taxi driver or anything else. If he chose to not help the rest of the people might be because you guys were trolling around and he decided that you and your friend was not that important since you're trolling. If you steal a medic car we will choose not to help you as a medic since you guys are being d*cks to us. 

De båda är nu bannade för trolling.

Detta är din tredje ban req på nästan lika många dagar @L.Wonderchild inte funderat på att vara mer försiktig med bilen? 

Att du inte är vaksam över när du låser upp ditt fordon rättfärdigar absolut INTE deras beteende då en medic ska kunna ha sin bil olåst utan att detta ska hända, Men när du själv vet om att troll kommer in på servern då och då så kan ju du dra ditt strå till stacken och göra allt för att detta inte ska hända igen.

Att medics ska kunna ha möjligheten att dra ut folk från bilar är absolut en bra ide som jag kommer ta upp med de andra så dessa situationer slipper hända i framtiden. 

ACCEPTED

• kooben locked this topic