CvGaming

RDM [T.D.B] Felix

Cyrusjr

TDB you were threatening the medic so that they could revive you, he then revived some of your gang members in the middle of the fight against you and a 3v1 was 3v3 and we got shot in the back by you. You are breaking the rules on the server and i hope the admin bans you this time...

5 minutes ago, Sjörövaren said:

TDB you were threatening the medic so that they could revive you, he then revived some of your gang members in the middle of the fight against you and a 3v1 was 3v3 and we got shot in the back by you. You are breaking the rules on the server and i hope the admin bans you this time...

First of all, how is it our fault if the medic revives us, besides you should read the rules, we can have 3 revives in a fight, I used to be a medic myself. Secondly, I wrote to the medics and told them specifically to revive you... You're welcome

Edited by Ramo

You can start by following the template:

Then, Provide a longer video if possible, This short clip doesnt really provide anything except Felix shooting you, admins wants too see what led up to this, atleast a 2-3 minute video that shows a bit prior to the shooting and if possible a few seconds afterwards if the medic revived you!

And then, admins can take a look at it properly!