CvGaming

Ban Request [NLA] Bobbi

Harry

Request Information
Name: [ATC] Harry
Offender-Name: [NLA] Bobbi
Date: 2015-02-10 14.40

Situation
ATC and NLA had a gunfight near slavetrader where NLa tried to robb an ATC member. The situation ended with both NLA members present dying. We gathered the loot and then headed straight back to our houses (which btw, Bobbi and NLA are aware of the location, since we have had other situations in the area.) When we arrive, we land and we proceed to empty the loot in the house. When I then head to my chopper to leave, I hear a voice, I start running and I die. 

So Bobbi, after dying at slavetrader, gathered gear then instantly went to the housing area where he knew we would go. This directly interferes with the "New Life Rule" - If you die during roleplay your past crimes are forgotten, but you also cannot seek revenge.

NLA is a rebel faction, they control the big picture and that they would just randomly stroll around and by coincidence, be in the city we land in, 10 minutes after they died, and also, randomly decide to robb that person. With no connections to any legal or illegal activity. NLA has made it clear that they are not a bandit gang that goes around and robb people just for fun.  

Another strange thing, instead of trying to roleplay, for example texting me or my friends saying that they would let us buy back the mohawk if we divert our business (which we had none as we were doing nothing in a small town) to their iland for exampel.  But no, they went straight to the chopchop without sending anything.Seems like a strange thing to do from a roleplay perspective.

From a robbery perspective this seems strange aswell, as the trading company value their vehicles highly and would pay to get them back. A robbery goes out on getting loot and denying people to buy their stuff back are usually done when the people in question are angry with the ones they robbed, however, NLA had nothing to be angry about as they were both in a new life. They had nothing "otalt" with me/ATC. 

What Bobbi did was nothing but a break of the new life rule. It was an impulse of being frustrated in loosing a rahim (that the NLA faction newly got back to shops.)
The behaviour of lashing out and breaking rules because you loose some gear should not be allowed, especially not from an NLA member, a faction member there to contribute with more than just PVP to the server. This is not Bobbi's first banrequest or ban, he should be fully aware of to act, with his immense amount of hours on the server. 

EVIDENCE: Video will be sent to admins, due to the locations exposed we've decided to not show our 15min long video to the public. The video Bobbi provided will also work as evidence.

Hi Harry.

Just to clear some things up - We died at the slavetrader - so we didnt remember anything about that situation.

We geared up after respawn, went to amonicheckpoint where we saw a mohawk going down,

We then started a new RP situation where we told you to put your hands up 2 times, we gave u enough time to react and stop running,

Videoproof of that is here (Even though i don´t need to send it in, since u have no evidence i will do it just to clearify stuff) 

Now im quoting: "NLA is a rebel faction, they control the big picture and that they would just randomly stroll around and by coincidence, be in the city we land in, 5 minutes after they died, and also, randomly decide to robb that person. With no connections to any legal or illegal activity. NLA has made it clear that they are not a bandit gang that goes around and robb people just for fun.  "

Directly pasted from our cvgaming faction about N.L.A

"Remember that NLA is our Rebel faction, they are not a regular civilian gang and have different ruleset to follow (just like the Cops)

Are allowed to Ziptie, Use lethal force and tax civilian population if they dont follow the NLA Agenda or starts a fight with NLA - no timelimits (RP involved)

Are allowed to sell weapons (RP involved) 

Are allowed to use lethal force in their territory if presence is not announced (sms/pm on ts with confirmed reply)"

We in the N.L.A are working very hard with all the big gangs to shut them down, they got good gear, are good players, and they are harrasing all the civilians and freshspawns on the server.

In ATC for example, u have taken bandit several times, u have done slavetrading several times, u have done legal stuff - several times the list goes long, so yes u are one of the gangs we activly look for.

With that said, There is nothing wrong in this situation from my point of view we are allowed to rob all big gangs who are trying to take over our island

The video you have provided is edited in the sense that your rulebreaking is hidden. If you show the previous 13 minutes, I have nothing more to add.

You directly violated the New life rule, you seeked up your killers around 10minutes after the death and then killed. This is revenge. Whatever reason you have for revenging is irrelevant.

Only me noticing the waypoint and map marker on a house?

Why do you have that if you only saw the mohawk going down?

It sure looks that you know exactly were you are going, but i can be wrong.

I do have to be suspicious against anything that seems out of place.

Only me noticing the waypoint and map marker on a house?

Why do you have that if you only saw the mohawk going down?

It sure looks that you know exactly were you are going, but i can be wrong.

I do have to be suspicious against anything that seems out of place.

They waypoint on the map and marker on the house is because we saw him run in there.. but yeah maybe we are the only ones using waypoints and marks.

And Harry to answer your other ban things, First off: I have never been banned by a ban request. just to clearify stop running gossip that aint true.

If u think this was a retaliate then show me some proof of that actually being the thing, for me a retaliate is when u just go to someone and kill them straight away - but thats me.

In this situation there is RP involve so i don´t get whats the problem.

[N.L.A] Bobbi.R/Jonas  if u are that sure of your innocense why arent the full clip uploaded instead of the edited one!?

This isnt the first time this happens! 

The clip starts at the mohawk since i only save 5minutes on shadowplay, And its not up to me to prove my innocent, since u put the ban request up its actually up to you to prove that im guilty of something.. i was just being friendly uploading the clip from my pov showing its not a retaliation since we engage rp. And its not even the same guy who killed us at the slavetrader - We only spotted 1 guy there aswell.

This isnt the first time this happens? feel free to explain this to me on teamspeak since this is a ban request on a specific situation and i haven´t been banned before, maybe u think i am someone else? And this is not a thread to discuss about things that have happen in the past so please keep to topic if u are going to comment.

I den ca 15min långa videon visas information som kan användas emot ATC, specifika platser på vart vi har olika hus, den exakta staden etc. Beviset vill vi därför bara ge till admins, då de inte kommer använda den information de tar del av i videon mot oss ingame.
(Såsom det, hypotetiskt sett, gjordes i denna situation.) 

What I meant was that it was not the first time we have been taken at our house right after killing an NLA member or been killed by an NLA member.
The rules state that you can not seek revenge after new life, Agenda or not dont matter! 

I think it is a strange coincidence that you just "happened" to see them at the house! 
To add is that spotting by pressing the console button is not RP so how could u possibly know who it was an who owned the house after new life!?

New life states that you dont remember anything! 

Also you have to give the opponent the time to react considering VON delays and other factors in the game mechanics which you did not do! 

What I meant was that it was not the first time we have been taken at our house right after killing an NLA member or been killed by an NLA member.

The rules state that you can not seek revenge after new life, Agenda or not dont matter! 

I think it is a strange coincidence that you just "happened" to see them at the house! 

To add is that spotting by pressing the console button is not RP so how could u possibly know who it was an who owned the house after new life!?

New life states that you dont remember anything! 

Also you have to give the opponent the time to react considering VON delays and other factors in the game mechanics which you did not do! 

Ok well i cant answer for that...

Regarding who owned the house i still have no clue. as i stated i just saw one guy run into that house we marked. Im not even sure if its the right house we marked but yeah i guess thats what u asked?

We did give him plenty enough of time in the video and im quite sure the admins will say the same. Just to state something here: I wasn´t the one shooting at first, i engaged the RP then i helped my mate who engaged ur guy/guys with fire. and i don´t see anything wrong about him doing it, since he had enough of time to react instead of trying to run the other way.

If he didnt tried to run im pretty sure he wouldnt have fired at all. and we would have taken the situation with a robbery,blackmail of the keys instead of lockpicking the mohawk.

Well thats kind of obvious and have never seen anyone say anything about that in previous ban requests. It's different if he would have Said stop or anything like that. But hands up is to me and Probably everyone else obvious of whats going on.

Im just saying, because i did the same, and was almost banned for it, because of false evidence :)

And rules state that "When you're about to rob someone, you have to give the victim a choice" I dont hear a choice, but thats just my few cents :)

The banrequest is not about the way he did the "robbery" or whatever you want to call it. Please stop commenting and leave it to the admins. We ofcourse appreciate the support and opinions but commenting things that are non relevant to the case, will just make it more fuzzy for the admins. 

First of all. This is for everyone: Dont send me 20 messages on Teamspeak asking me how its going with banappeals or banrequests. thanks!

So, lets take a look at this.

Ive watched the footage provided by all parties and ive heard all versions.

But to debunk some stuff you guys talked about above before we proceed to prevent any further gossips to be made:
1. NLA have common practice to use markers, nothing strange at all

2. Bobbi is correct that NLA is a faction that is ment to give gangs harder times, by gamedesign

It might seem strange that Rebels and Cops can be in several incidents all over, but they have an active role with dutys supplied by Admins/Dev. This specific incident however looks very bad but might not be so bad if whats stated is true. I wasent there so my judgment is based on everything you guys have supplied so far.

But as a result of the whole situation: 
Bobbi is banned for 3 days Lack of Roleplay + RDM.  edit: Bobbi understands the situation and have been informed for future references.

Choppy was not requested to be banned by you, but i personal feel he did wrong to so i will have a 1to1 talk with him to never repeat that behavior/apology/refund this situation. If he dont accept what i have to offer, he will go the same way as bobbi for 3 days. (havent had time to talk to him just yeat).