CvGaming

Hysteria's Return!

Hysteria

A minority of you may know who I am and what I've done on this server, but for you who don't here's an introduction.

My name is Alfons "Hysteria" Warg, I'm 20 years old and live in Stockholm. Together with a GW and a few other friends we started the CvGaming altis life server as a minor joke in late July of 2014. But it quickly escalated into something we hadn't even thought of. I was at the time the map editor, community manager and the one fixing the balance on the server. 

Fast-forward a bit until October where CvGaming reached its prime when it came to playerbase and active players on the server. This was the time where GW and me still manually restarted the server every 4 hours, we were 2 head-admins running a server that was popping 90 players on most days. Which of course was extremely exhausting both physically and mentally, and since I had some personal and private issues at the time as well I decided to step down as an admin and focus on other stuff instead. 

Even tho I left the server, I never completely left CvGaming. I have a ton of friends in this community that I would never dream of just withdrawing out of my life.

In the beginning of May I started to realize that the server wasn't doing as good as it used too. There were tons more negative posts on the forums than usual. The server population had drastically gone down, and the active players had gone from a dispersion of all sorts of groups to almost only major gangs and official factions. I decided that since the private matters where fixed and I was still jobless this was something I could put time into and actually try and fix. So I contacted Goatis (shoutout to you my friend) and told him about what I was thinking. This then escalated to me personally discussing several matters with the majority of the admin-staff. 

But now today I can officially anounce that I have rejoined the CvGaming staff and oh'boy you are all about to see some major changes by us when it comes to server balance and map-layout! I will personally jump around in TS asking about your own opinions about content and such, which is the way I was doing it before. I believe in a server run by the players, not purely by the admins.

Wish me luck!

Fun fact: CvGamings altis life server would've never existed if I didnt rob GW of his hemtt box on secret one! I later felt guilty about dong it so the group I was playing with (Pyaht and Billy Bob, all former admins) gave GW a free weapon, invited him to skype and started to farm cocaine with him.

A minority of you may who I am and what I've done on this server, but for you who don't here's an introduction.

My name is Alfons "Hysteria" Warg, I'm 20 years old and live in Stockholm. Together with a GW and a few other friends we started the CvGaming altis life server as a minor joke in late July of 2014. But it quickly escalated into something we hadn't even thought of. I was at the time the map editor, community manager and the one fixing the balance on the server. 

Fast-forward a bit until october where CvGaming reached it prime when it came to playerbase and active players on the server. This was the time where GW and me still manually restarted the server every 4 hours, we were 2 head-admins running a server that was popping 90 players on most days. Which of course was extremely exhausting both physically and mentally, and since I had some personal and private issues at the time as well I decided to step down as an admin and focus on other stuff instead. 

Even tho I left the server, I never completely left CvGaming. I have a ton of friends in this community that I would never dream of just withdrawing out of my life.

In the beginning of may i started to realize that the server wasn't doing as good as it used too. There where tons more negative posts on the forums than usual. The server population had drastically gone down, and the active players had gone from a dispersion of all sorts of groups to almost only major gangs and official factions. I decided that since the private matters where fixed and I was still jobless this was something I could put time into and actually try and fix. So I contacted Goatis (shoutout to you my friend) and told him about what I was thinking. This then escalated to me personally discussing several matters with the majority of the admin-staff. 

But now today I can officially anounce that I have rejoined the CvGaming staff and oh'boy you are all about to see some major changes when it comes to server balance and map-layout! I will personally jump around in TS asking about your own opinions about content and such, which is the way I was doing it before. I believe in a server run by the players, not purely by the admins.

Wish me luck!

Fun fact: CvGamings altis life server would've never existed if I didnt rob GW of his hemtt box on secret one! I later felt guilty about dong it so the group I was playing with (Pyaht and Billy Bob, all former admins) gave GW a free weapon, invited him to skype and started to farm cocaine with him.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :wub:  :wub::clap:  :bananadance:  :bow:  :thumbsup:  :drinks: