CvGaming

Ban Request - H.R.A

Kafarov

Name: [SC]

Offender-Name: [H.R.A]

Date: 2015-10-21

Reason: RDM, we were heading towards Bandit District. When we get out of our helicopter (which we landed 720 meters from the Bandit District) we began to run, and we came           managed to run 20 meters, until we got our asses kicked by H.R.A instantly. Since we weren't even inside of the area. They insist that we were 400 meters or less away from the           Bandit. But seen in the video, we were 720 meters away from Bandit as we got shot.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LffipxItqgs&feature=youtu.be

Men du vet mycket väl att det är KoS runt 500 meter utanför också pga. att folk sprang ut och in ur zonen.

Står inte det i reglerna? Och dom flesta på servern tror jag utgår från det som står i reglerna eller hur?

Declined on HRA, as you know it is allowed to shoot from 500meters outside of the circle and your mark is in the middle of bandit so...

But i see you are there with a PDW, greetings mate you just earned yourself a 1 day ban (im very nice today + you didn´t kill anyone) The rules are now changed so i suggest you all to go read the updated rules. But when you were here the minimum gun were Vermin/trg.

Accepted on CheyTac, 1 day

• Guest locked this topic