CvGaming

Ban Request [Ms] Dumpan & [Ms] Johannes

Erik Tyrone

Name: Erik Tyrone

Offender-Name: [Ms] DumpaN & [Ms] Johannes

Date: 21.08.2016

Reason: I tried to process my copper when dumpan and his mate tries to start boxing me in. In an attemt to flee I get VDM'ed and killed. They refused to compensate me. Evidence in video format: 

EDIT: The CVG Rules clearly states that stopping a car is only allowed with PROPER roadblocks or a spikestrip and not by trying to box someone in, wich is what they do.

Edited by Erik Tyrone

All i did was follow you... why do i have a ban req on me? Also you drove in to my car so i had to turn, twice you hit me so my car was hurt. therefor i could only drive around 80-90. also  you VDMed me at : 2:15 and tried to at 2:47. also my gangmate at 2:40... 3:17 you tried again. At 3:30 you rammed me so my left wheel got red, so i turned automaticly to the left. at 3:41 you tried to push me again. the death was becouse dompan slowed down from 70 to maybe 60. BUT you kept going knowing you could put a ban req. Also when we met in TS you said you know the rules better then me and that you had played for what was it, 1000 hours? Dont matter but seriusly dude... 

I would like to suggest that you me and dompan meet with a support ( mod or admin works too ) and talk about it all. if i missspelled anything it is becouse its 4 AM when i write this so please...

EDIT: 0.59, dompan had his gun out the entire time...

Edited by PeTTePeTTe

• Sajm0n locked this topic