CvGaming

"Ban request * [C.Co]Joel, [C.Co]Kurre Ugur, [C.Co]Hustle - 29.08.16 - 18:00-19:30"

Escobab

Name: [T.N.C]Abd El Kadí

Offender-Name:[C.Co]Joel,[C.Co]Kurre Ugur and [C.Co]Hustle

Datearrow-10x10.png: 2016-08-29 - Time:18.00-19.30

Reason: We where walking around in GH3 and [T.N.C]Camaz where shooting after his friend [T.N.C]Matzi. Moments later we hear bullets flying our way and we get RDM`ed by [C.Co]. First [C.Co]Joel and [C.Co]Kurre Ugur. Later [C.Co]Hustle kills me.

Just now, [NOF] Matzi said:

If i shoot on a building not knowing ur close, Dont give u KOS ..

Ain't suppose to write here, but it's a point. And the satisfaction is on top doing it...

Due to the rules, it does not give you KOS indeed. But you can twist it, if you're feeling threatened because someone is shooting towards you. You are allowed to protect yourself and your mate? So basically it does give him kos on your gang. And if he's shooting back, he is breaking a rule and follows one.

§.2 Random DeathMatch / Vehicle DeathMatch (RDM / VDM) - On line: 6

• "Killing someone in an attempt to protect yourself or gangmembers is not RDMing."

Not really getting your guys point here. You were around at the gang hideout and you were shooting towards your friend apperiantly, how are we suppost to know that your not shooting towards us when we were 50-100m away since we had a fight earlier? This is'nt any evidence imo.

First, why would we shoot at you without engaging?

Second, if we shot in the god damn ground, that doesnt give you the right to kill us...

Third, if we where shooting at you, you guys would have heard the bullet velocity passing you, and if we shoot at you we would like to see video evidence...

Just now, C_Rolseth said:

First, why would we shoot at you without engaging?

Second, if we shot in the god damn ground, that doesnt give you the right to kill us...

Third, if we where shooting at you, you guys would have heard the bullet velocity passing you, and if we shoot at you we would like to see video evidence...

As i said, we had a fight before. I logged and almost directly went there and i got told that you had war recently and when all of us heard shots we thought you guys where shooting at us, how are we suuppost to know if your shooting at us our at your buddy?

Hello guys!

There is one problem with this evidence and that is that I have no idea if you got engaged or not. Its from another guys perspective. I can't do anything for this evidence.

This will be declined automaticly for lack of evidence!

//Bachne

• Bachne locked this topic