CvGaming

Ban Appeal - TDB

Ramo

Name: Ramo

Date: 2019-01-12

Reason: Me and my friends had all respawned in our houses when we saw my car rolling into town. Me, @ThomThomL @[RDM] Daniel and Bobber went to check it out, we saw [1%] idk what his name was, and my friends decided to rob him (i didn't have a gun at the time and stayed in my house) They shot him, and @ThomThomL jumped through his window to loot him (only the body, not the chests).

He got stuck in the houses because he is a moron and said how hard it was to go through doors, I was in my own house and tested it on my own door, which apparently a trigger-happy admin saw, and perm banned me and @ThomThomL straight away

Proof that I was in my own house at the time: 

Edited by Ramo

"trigger happy admin" lol. 

I did not ban anyone else than you and thomthom. However i was willing to listen to your side of things, now im confused by the attitude.

Bug exploits like this is strictly forbidden and stated clearly in the rules.

Mind your manners and i or someone in the staff will look into your appeal!

Just now, luckiiee said:

"trigger happy admin" lol. 

I did not ban anyone else than you and thomthom. However i was willing to listen to your side of things, now im confused by the attitude.

Bug exploits like this is strictly forbidden and stated clearly in the rules.

Mind your manners and i or someone in the staff will look into your appeal!

Sorry if it came off like that, i just find it weird that i get perm banned without any warning when i was in my own house

Got asked by @luckiiee to look into his case, and i have.

This behavior is very serious so dont call anyone trigger happy for playing it safe and banning you until further investigation had been done.

As requested by Luckiiee i will lift your ban with serious warning, dont ever get mixed in with people exploiting like this again or you will be a big dot on the staff's radar aswell.

Thomthoms case however will have to be looked into by either Luckiiee who banned him, or and Admin.

//Darwin

• Darwin locked this topic